GBA Action Replay

ocdan

Pastafarian
Oct 16, 2006
Oak Creek, Wisconsin
Can I use a GBA Action Replay when playing GBA games on my ds lite? Ive contacted the company but so far Ive been waiting about a week and a half and nothing came back...

ocdan said:
Can I use a GBA Action Replay when playing GBA games on my ds lite? Ive contacted the company but so far Ive been waiting about a week and a half and nothing came back...

I think you should be able to as the DS has a second slot for GBA games, so I'm assuming it should be compatible.

from wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Action_Replay

The Action Replay Max Duo for Nintendo DS and Game Boy Advance is similar to a normal Game Boy Advance Action Replay. In 2006, Datel released two new Action Replays with real cheat codes. One version is just a cheat device and the second includes a trainer toolkit to allow users to create their own codes. The device no longer features an on/off switch and official codes can only be added from the software included with the device.

Action Replay is the brand name of a series of devices created by Datel, primarily used for changing the behavior of video games. Currently, Action Replay is available for the Nintendo GameCube, Game Boy Advance, PlayStation 2, Xbox, Nintendo DS, and PlayStation Portable (PSP).

# Nintendo DS

* Action Replay Duo (2005)
* Action Replay DS (July 2006)

wat the hell

i have an action replay for gba and i cant get the cheats for pokemon leaf green to work... i turned on the default codes but everytime i get into the game they arent working.... wat do i do to get the codes to start working

2 wii remotes
1 wii nunchuck

Back