gba games on wii

Smurfette

WiiChat Member
Jan 21, 2007
I didn't see it on here but is there any plans of playing game boy games on the wii? Kinda like the game boy player for the gamecube but for the wii?

maybe you need a update form the shopping channel an then you could put ds games in a sd card slot

Pretty sure it could be done through the Virtual Console, even though Nintendo probably won't do it.

Well, if anyone wants to sell their game boy advance converter, let me know. I got offers for my gamecube but if I sold it, I can't play gba games on tv. It'd be great to play it on tv or take it on the road.

Well for one, Nintendo is already doing the DS and Wii connectivity so it can't be impossible if they would let eventually play DS games on the Wii, wiilieve me.

nkbswe5 said:
^^ Logical Enough. Then we wouldnt need a huge cable! Yea!

True, but I'm sure Nintendo would rather have more money by making people pay for another player, or saving their money by not not putting in the money to make it work with the DS.

>>

Its a good idea but I think Nintendo would want to focus more on connecting the DS to the Wii than the gameboy at the moment.

It says that it works on the Gameboy Advance SP, Gameboy Micro, and Nintendo DS. I'm just not exactly sure what it does.

Back