GBC - Pokémon

The Man on Ice
Dec 30, 2007
Canada
So, this topic would be about your recommendation for the Pokemon you most enjoyed. Games included are everything ranging from the old Red/ Blues to the new Gold/ Silvers (and that other new one).

I'm wanting another Pokemon but as of late cannot figure out what version to buy and I'm too cheap to buy em all.

I recommend they give me a free battery replacement for my copy of Silver that hasn't successfully saved a game in years. Emulation just isn't the same. :frown2:

It would be great if it was possible to catch Larvitar early in G/S. Tyranitar is my favorite second gen Pokemon. Also, I'm more of a realtime combat guy, so I'd like to see that somehow incorporated into Pokemon. Not sure how that would work, though. The closest thing thus far, I suppose, would be Super Smash Bros.

Red version. Too many fond memories of raising Pokemon to Lvl 100, and catching Mewtwo. And Silver another good game. I don't like Sapphire or Ruby too much, but they were fun. I played them for the sake of playing them.

Band geek said:
I recommend they give me a free battery replacement for my copy of Silver that hasn't successfully saved a game in years. Emulation just isn't the same. :frown2:

It would be great if it was possible to catch Larvitar early in G/S. Tyranitar is my favorite second gen Pokemon. Also, I'm more of a realtime combat guy, so I'd like to see that somehow incorporated into Pokemon. Not sure how that would work, though. The closest thing thus far, I suppose, would be Super Smash Bros.

that could so work! it can be on the wii with all 493 pokémon playable. The battles could be like super smash bros. and you can control your character through a third person in a 3D environment. It could even be an MMO!

That would be cool. I'd just want the first 251 monsters, though. I'm one of the ones who quit playing after G/S. :lol:

A game like that, though, would more than likely get me to pick it up again. Heck, I thought about getting Diamond or Pearl just to trade and battle online.

Back