GC for $60.00

bamawii

bama
Nov 11, 2007
Bama
Wii Online Code
4300-8711-7380-5145
I found this GC for sale:

This is a used platinum Nintendo Gamecube in excellent condition. It comes with one wired controller, one wireless controller with transmitter, memory card, three games, power cord, and television cable. Games are Madden '06, Metroid Prime, and Mario Sunshine (all in original cases).

All for $60.00....

I am thinking this is a little high.....any other ideas?

Sounds pretty decent to me.

A used gamecube (console, cables, one controller) is going to run you about $30-$40, a new one is $99.

Last edited:
Thats a good deal the 3 games are about 60$. Well if you dont own a Wii then get it, if you have 1 or planning to get 1 before the end of the year then dont buy the GC.

That deal is awesome. I'm selling my used Gamecube with a game for $50. I suppose I'm just a cheapskate. :-D

ssbb_lover said:
That deal is awesome. I'm selling my used Gamecube with a game for $50. I suppose I'm just a cheapskate. :-D

r u at least giving a controller, if not then you are a big cheapskate

if ur not the you are just like....

Attachments

• MrKrabs.jpg
    MrKrabs.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 351
*is also giving a controller*

Also, please don't double post. It's very frustrating for mods.

ssbb_lover said:

You just been ripped off..sold mine for 120$ with game. I guess somebody really wanted it in Ebay. *Also with 1 wired cotrol*

WIIWANTWII said:
You just been ripped off..sold mine for 120$ with game. I guess somebody really wanted it in Ebay. *Also with 1 wired cotrol*

Either they wanted it really bad or they were a fool. :lol: New ones are $99 and they could have purchased a used game at EBgames or Gamestop to match the $120. You made off great.

Since I'm in the UK, the cheapest used GameCube I've seen is £15. Which is about $30. So yeah, with all that stuff that comes with it, it's a pretty good deal.

Well, you have a Wii so why would you want to buy a Gamecube? Just buy the games separately and then play them on your Wii. Games usually sell from $5 - $20 depending on the game and if it is used/new.

We are thinking of putting the GC in our son's playroom....

also to just kind of complete my nintendo collection.

I have:

NES
SNES
game boy
game boy color
pocket gb
gba
gba sp
micro
DS
Wii

Back