gc memory card stuck in wii

gir2413

a ninja
Dec 5, 2006
Wii Online Code
8576-7883-8174-8997
hey uhh i put in my black gc memorycard in my wii and when i was putting my wii away i noticed that the memory card wouldnt come out. i know i put it in the right way because the label is facing up and the other memorycard i put in which was a madcatz which is longer than the real gc memory cards was comming out like normal. the gc one tho would like to come out halfway and then wouldnt budge any farther than that. wht can i do to get it out? and i dont really want to send it anywhere right now b/c i just got it and i dont trust anyone but myself with it.

gir2413 said:
Hey, uhh I put in my black GC memory card into my wii and when I was putting my Wii away I noticed that the memory card wouldn't come out. I know I put it in the right way because the label is facing up and the other memory card I put in, which was a Madcatz (which is longer than the real GC memory cards) came out like normal. Although the GC memory card only comes out halfway. What can I do to get it out? And I don't really want to send it anywhere right now because I just got it and I dont trust anyone but myself with it.

Proper words much. Still sounds a little odd.

Anyway, who cares? Does it matter if its stuck in? I havnt touched my PS2 memory cards since I first put them in.

You sure you didn't accidently put it in where the SD cards are supposed to be?

of course i put it in the right slot. i couldnt fit a gc memory card in the sd slot if i wanted to. like i said, it comes out about half way and then doesnt want to move further. and i know its in the right way

Don't know what to tell you but that is what happens sometimes when you buy a 3rd party memory card. Good luck getting it out, the only thing you can do is pull it out if it sticks out?

all i could think of is pulling as hard as you can, not worrying about the slot breaking...who needs 2 gc memory slots anyways?

haha the third party memory card comes out fine. its actual gc memory card ththat i got from gamestop that doesnt come out. i tried asking politely and shouting at my wii but still no good lol

its a first party memory card. the third party memory card comes out fine.

is there anywhere on the card that you can grip with fingers or a set of pliars? seems really odd that a 1st part card gets stuck.. i'll see what happens when i stick my card in the slots.

man it sucks using pliers. it feels like im gunna turn the whole wii inside out if i keep pulling.

Back