GC vs. Wii games?

Mogal

Monster GT
Mar 4, 2007
So whats the difference in the games?
Lets say, Zelda, are the games identical between the two?

The reason I ask, is price.
If I can buy the GC version cheaper, why buy the Wii version?
I have the Wii btw, just currious!

Well the Wii version has better gameplay. You actually swing your sword and stuff like that. Plus if you don't have a GC controller, then you really should get the Wii vers.

Wii Version will always be better. Same storyline etc except better gameplay. And gameplay is all that matters [Although Xbox 360 rules]

well the gameplay is far better and the wii makes the game alot more fun to play. WII version rules! lol:thumbsup:

Okay, great!
So the 'Game play' (the use of the wiimote) is the difference.

If I got Zelda for the GC, I would have to use the classic controller when played on the Wii.

Okay, thanks guys!!

The Wii version is better and makes the game more fun but thats just what i think.

The Wii version duh slightly better graphics much better game play and from what I hear the GC storyline is slightly less elaborate and they added some background and detail in the Wii version all those things add up to a lot

Okay, thanx for the info guys, new question:

Can I copy my Wii Sports disk, and Wii Play disks to an SD card and play them from the SD card? (so I don't need the disks)?
If I can do this, how do I?

there's another difference in both Zelda games, just imagine the Zelda for Wii and mirror it, so instead of Gerudo being in the right, it's gonna be in the left, instead of havin your sword in your right hand it's going to be in your left in the Gamecub version... and yeah you can do that but you still need the disks to play the games. once you insert the SD card, in the Wii menu go to the configurations of the Wii(left inferior corner) and you'll find everything you need to do in there

Back