GCN games on wii with Wiimots+CControler

Bigjake52

Wii fan Boy till the end
Jul 26, 2007
MarsBars
Wii Online Code
3449-8056-9185-4637
I hope this has not been posted and is in the right place.
I Am thinking why do you play gcn cam on the wii you can use the wii mote to go back to home reset it or use the ccontroller?
They should change that. They=Nintendo
IT would work. Does it work now. do i need to update?
Or did they just do it like that to make us mad???
Am i crazy?
I best your thinking :wtf:

you cant press home because, it runs the gc games as hardware, i.e. it turns into a GC.

Wardy said:
Go easy, English may not be his first language.
I wish. My keybord sucks. it is one of thes with out a cord and it cant send right because of there is no space on my desk and ya.
But there should be a upgrade so you can reset gcn and go home and use the ccontroller

It's hardware emulated for maximum performance and compatibility so no there shouldn't be.

it dnt rly mtr cuz you bin laz-e tat all. There, a sentence with 3 letters in every word!

Well if you look at it if you wanted to go back to the home screen you have to walk to your wii turn it off thurn it back on and then you have cords ruunig aroun the living room flore and ya thats lame

Bigjake52 said:
Well if you look at it if you wanted to go back to the home screen you have to walk to your wii turn it off thurn it back on and then you have cords ruunig aroun the living room flore and ya thats lame

No offense, but isn't that what you'd have to do if you actually owned a GameCube? When you're done playing a game, get up and turn it off, or switch discs...

I'm just glad they game us the gamecube functionality. Don't mind if I have to get up and walk over to the console like every other system that has ever existed.

Just goes to show you... never feed a squirel, he'll just keep asking for more.

i think i will make something that you put a disk in and press something and it will load. I'm just a lazy teen.

I will just move my wii next to my bed there that will work :) i dont have to walk to use gcn

Back