G'day from Australia!

Joeyboy

Wah Wah Wiiiiiii
Dec 27, 2007
Australia
Wii Online Code
6949-5338-8901-1528
Hiya! Got a Wii (weeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!) for xmas and im lovin it! just tryin to figure out on how to get on the net wid dis thing.....

anywayz, good to be part of dis forum! i hope to learn heaps from in here....

Cheers
Joeyboy

elloa7cx3.gif

If you need help with online things look here

yes, thanks! i've had a look in there and still not very clear. lots of people saying one thing and lots saying the other. i think someone needs to post a sticky on this topic (about connecting to the net with wired or wireless - the EASY and REAL way of doing it).

but i think i got it figured out for my setup....

by d way, u must be a master of Wii or sumthin for being able to accumulate 9,500 posts! Good on ya! thanks again.....

AndThen? said:
G'day from Adelaide! Hope you're enjoying your Wii.

ooohhh yeh! best xmas gift eva! im really a playstation person myself, played nintendo back in the original Mario days (yes, im an old fart!! lolz) and that's how i really got into gaming....with the NES (Nintendo Entertainment System....for those who didnt know...). haven't touched a Nintendo until now....YAY!

so, until i can get my hands on ps3, im totally enjoying my Wii experience. its a totally different experience (heaps better than just sitting on my bum pushing buttons, that's fo sure!!). plus im getting more ppl coming to my house to play it!

Back