gear of war tourny

kevbomac05 said:
ill play and im good i got 10,000 kills
sorry you cant brag unless your name is Sovieto

jk

thats another thing
are we going to allow everyone to join this, or do they have had to been a member for a so long (even if its a little) cause what there are gay people who join wiichat just to get in the tourney, idk, im just wondering

MysticGohan said:
^hey!, that would be great news for ion...
of course
but with letting anyone and everyone in it dosent feel as much as "wiichat tourney" but more of "gears tourney anyone wanna join?" but who am i to decide..

edit: oh yah! im sovieto! yah..

I think by allowing anyone to join from wiichat it gives us a better opportunity to get to know some of the members a bit better even though they may have recently joined.

If you're concerned about my brother playing then I just wont tell him.

Syntax said:
I think by allowing anyone to join from wiichat it gives us a better opportunity to get to know some of the members a bit better even though they may have recently joined.

If you're concerned about my brother playing then I just wont tell him.
nono
i was wondering about it once kevin posted here

Sovieto said:
nono
i was wondering about it once kevin posted here

I see..

It wouldn't hurt to give him a chance. However if he decides to trash talk and what not then we could just remove him from the next tournament.

Off topic..

Anyone up for a few games tonight?

Syntax said:
I see..

It wouldn't hurt to give him a chance. However if he decides to trash talk and what not then we could just remove him from the next tournament.

Off topic..

just got finished playing, not tonight, im having a total off night, only got 5 headshots in a whole game

Well we have 7 members who I'd class as WiiChatters more then just public (Vert being the least active but he's still a mod...). One more really, I still recon sorting times will be a *****.

Syntax said:
I see..

Off topic..

im up for a few games tonight

There's a possibility that I wont be on tonight..

I have a hockey game at 7:30 and I don't know when I'll be getting back. However I'll see if I'm up for it when I get back.

Back