gear of war tourny

Celestial said:
I would... but my parents would probably shout at me for getting another console :(

Are we related?

:lol:

Wiired said:
Well we have 7 members who I'd class as WiiChatters more then just public (Vert being the least active but he's still a mod...). One more really, I still recon sorting times will be a *****.
no no, not if we do 2v2 games
with, lets see...if we have 8 people, thats 4 teams, which is just a small nice tourney to start off with, we can have each team when its their turn to fight to plan out the time themselves
with 4 teams itd basically just be..team vs team, and team vs team, then the winning team of both of those fight which decides the winner
btw, i say we should play Execution, since you can get back up, with the new lancer playing warzone is the biggest ***** around

Last edited:
Syntax said:
Sovieto + Syntax vs... all ... ?
lawl sounds good:wink:

hey what about glitches in this tourney
i cant survive without me glitches!!!!
i do cool underground ones that not a lot of people know about

Last edited:
What would the winner get?

Wiired said:
An erection?

The satisfaction of winning :aureola:

A link to Maria Sharapova's official website will be enough.

The satisfaction will have to do, although there is a really good sig maker involved in this tournement who I think might make a special avvy or sig?

So Mikey, would you?

Cpt.McCloud said:
A link to Maria Sharapova's official website will be enough.

The satisfaction will have to do, although there is a really good sig maker involved in this tournement who I think might make a special avvy or sig?

So Mikey, would you?
lawl
i already got a sig made by him which i dont want to give up and my avatar is too old school to change

(love how i speak as though i know im going to win? :cool: )

thatd be cool if we could get it sponsored by ion and get a little prize, to make up for the lack of wii competitions, but it is a wii site so the chances of that are lowwwww

Sovieto said:
lawl
i already got a sig made by him which i dont want to give up and my avatar is too old school to change

(love how i speak as though i know im going to win? :cool: )

thatd be cool if we could get it sponsored by ion and get a little prize, to make up for the lack of wii competitions, but it is a wii site so the chances of that are lowwwww

Look how big the mario strikers charged tournement got and he havn't been given a prize or anything of the such yet.

Cpt.McCloud said:
Look how big the mario strikers charged tournement got and he havn't been given a prize or anything of the such yet.
oo0 i forgot about that, how did it go?

Sovieto said:
oo0 i forgot about that, how did it go?

Second round cause people played first round very late >.<

I am versus probably the best striker on this site in the second round, I am not looking forward to this:lol:

Meh

Cpt.McCloud said:
Second round cause people played first round very late >.<

I am versus probably the best striker on this site in the second round, I am not looking forward to this:lol:

Meh
haha
i want to get more people for this gears toruney
we can have team names
im thinking this:
we play up to 11 rounds, the host team automatically has to sit there and die 1 round to try to even out their host advantage
or
for this first tourney we see how it turns out, if we see most if not all the time the host team wins we can enforce that rule for the next toruney

Sovieto said:
haha
i want to get more people for this gears toruney
we can have team names
im thinking this:
we play up to 11 rounds, the host team automatically has to sit there and die 1 round to try to even out their host advantage
or
for this first tourney we see how it turns out, if we see most if not all the time the host team wins we can enforce that rule for the next toruney

I would suggest this as a try out and experiment and next time have a official, well organized one?

Back