Gears....2?

There is gonna be a Gears 2. It just hasn't been officially announced, just hinted.

But Gears of War movie is old news. You can even go on IMDB and search it and its there. But you need a paying account to look at the info.

ohh i always thought gear 2 was official but straight out of the guy who made its mouth "we are not working on gears 2" kind of changed that fealing

(i never knew gears the movie was official, i didnt even know it was an idea. I always thought Halo the movie was in the making but still, not official.)

He also confirmed that Gears of War is a trilogy. I'm pretty confident we'll see Gears of War 2 in 2008 or 2009.

thatll be pretty cool
hopefully they give more game modes like capture the flag or free for all

I think the guy really didn't want to give it away. But at the same time he still hinted that there would be a Gears 2 in the future. I think it will be kind of like Halo trilogy. There will be one more on this console and #3 on the next one.

It would be stupid not to IMO, its such a unique shooter and the first one sold 4 million, a sequel is bound to sell more, especially with all the great reviews and GOTY awards GOW won.

Last I checked... the movie was canceled (a few months ago), and there will obviously be a Gears 2. As stated already, the creator intended Gears to be a trilogy, but also stated to go even beyond that of a trilogy. Honestly, when a game that sells as much as GoW did, a sequel is pretty much inevitable.

they already announced it would be a trilogy, and it would be stupid for them not to make a sequel. it hinted towards a gears2 if anything, whyd you say: NO GEARS 2.

Pssh.

This company makes engines and pumps out sequels and once in a while a new franchise.

Gears two, followed by Unreal engine 4, Unreal Tour. 4, Gears 3.

its stupid for a game like this NOT to make a sequel.

yes, its gonna be a trilogy, and i predict all the gears game will sell well

BTW just gonna throw this out there. the exposition they're talking and such seems to hint that this video was made in august at the latest. first off he talks of 3:10 to yuma being an upcoming movie when that movie was released in early september. then, you see a demo for proving ground, a game released in early october. so im pretty sure they could have gotten some work done between then and now. :smilewinkgrin:

Sovieto said:
they already announced it would be a trilogy, and it would be stupid for them not to make a sequel. it hinted towards a gears2 if anything, whyd you say: NO GEARS 2.

did you watch the video??

lordrrr said:
BTW just gonna throw this out there. the exposition they're talking and such seems to hint that this video was made in august at the latest. first off he talks of 3:10 to yuma being an upcoming movie when that movie was released in early september. then, you see a demo for proving ground, a game released in early october. so im pretty sure they could have gotten some work done between then and now. :smilewinkgrin:
lol tru tru

Back