gears of war help thread

ecko MAN

Banned
Nov 30, 2006
hey, i just rented gears of war. it is VERY hard and i thought to myself that i should make a thread for people who need help getting threw levels such as myself. i am stuck where you need to lead the berserker outside and there's a door that you can smash, tried doing so but keep die'ing please help. after one situation we move on to another one that someone posts.
seem's like a good idea to me

well i've only played it once and it was very easy on casual.

All you do is stand infront of the doors and when he runs just roll out of the way, repeat this about 3 times until your outside. Then get that weapon that shoots from the sky an kill it with that.

NuFLo said:
well i've only played it once and it was very easy on casual.

All you do is stand infront of the doors and when he runs just roll out of the way, repeat this about 3 times until your outside. Then get that weapon that shoots from the sky an kill it with that.
so if i just do that 3 times i will automatically appear outside ?>?

about 3 times, i only played it once at my friends house but basically just keep rolling out of the way so he knocks the doors down until your outside when you kill it.

NuFLo said:
about 3 times, i only played it once at my friends house but basically just keep rolling out of the way so he knocks the doors down until your outside when you kill it.
coooool thanks man

My method, I run to each door, fire a few burst at her to get her attention, and soon enough she'll come sprinting at you. At the last second dive out of the way and hopefully the door will have collapsed. Run through still firing a few burst to grab her attention and then repeat. Once you outside, all you need to do is shoot her twice with the hammer of dawn. If your playing co-op, then the person with out the hammer of dawn needs to grab her attention to make it easier for you. Once your unleashed the beam on her then your buddy also need to unleash hell on her. She'll go down soon enough.

he means you have to get in front of a door and roll away 3 times till your outside (there are 3 doors) the berserker moves the same as if you are roadie running and you have your sensetivity on low which means she dosent turn much easily

i need help, anyone know the best way to get 10,000 kills xD once i beat act 5 on insane that achievement will be my only 1 left

thanks for the help guys. but now im at the secong one and there's a valve but i cant turn it and i made it crash threw a thing and it fell and now there's fire because it crashed threw a wall HeLp ?

describe that chapter its hard to remember 1 part of that game, give more detail on where your at

ok, so im in this place filled with vegitation and its indoors but there's windows as a roof but i dont think i can open them and there's and angry berserker after me. its the second time the you encounter a berserker where i am.

What's a nice way of telling someone they might be too young and stupid to be good at gears of war....

oops I just did.

vagrant said:
What's a nice way of telling someone they might be too young and stupid to be good at gears of war....

oops I just did.
whats a nice way of telling someone i dont care what they think
oops i just did.

most of your posts of useless like this one.. do something better with your time

3. No Flaming
Flaming is defined as personal attacks or insults on another person regarding the persons religion/views/knowledge etc. Though we encourage healthy discussion and debate, a certain point comes in which an insult turns personal, and this is strongly discouraged via both public forums and the messenger. Reports of such abuse will usually result in a warning; multiple abuses will result in a Ban.

ion posted this, since your a network engineer you especialy should know and follow all rules

Last edited:
Not sure what my occupation has to do with anything...

But sorry, if you keep making threads like this, and ones about trying to put an ethernet cable in a phone jack, you are bound to get flamed.

vagrant said:
Not sure what my occupation has to do with anything...

But sorry, if you keep making threads like this, and ones about trying to put an ethernet cable in a phone jack, you are bound to get flamed.
ohhhhh a thread about getting help to beat gears of war WOW well some poeple dont sit and play in their moms basements all day eating cheetos and mastering games. we have lives unlike some poeple, thats what this thread is for so leave

Last edited:
ecko MAN said:
ohhhhh a thread about getting help to beat gears of war WOW well some poeple dont sit and play in their moms basements all day eating cheetos and mastering games. we have lives unlike some poeple, thats what this thread is for so leave

I was moreso referring to the "IS VERY HARD" comment. And we have established that I work as a network engineer....so it is a bit silly to assume I live in my mom's basement and spend all day playing games no?

Back