Gears of War is Overrated...

DUH! Xbox is overrated, nothing good about it at all. Unrealiable, Unintertaing, Undefyingly aboutsalutly NO fun.

1. Microsoft can't make games for their lives. (fanboys, get real graphix can only go so far, if youwant graphix LOOK OUT THE WINDOW!)
2. They hire people who can't make games OTHER then shooters for their life.
3. I dought there will be another system (I hope not, its really hurting the gaming world, and the real world. With all these constant boring sport/shooter games with no concept what so ever.)
4. Gears of wars is the next halo, fanboys will rave over it, and say its so good. When its not. Soon there will be gears of war 2, and 3, and 4, and 5 with mabey three new items, and better grahpix in each.

DUDE! Stop trying to be so cool, stupid fanboy.

1) Yes, as a matter of fact they can, I own Gears of War and it's great, not to mention the other 130 games they've made or are making. Just because you don't like them doesn't mean they suck.

2) Who cares if all they get are shooters? It seems that Nintendo gets small RPGs and puzzles and such games. If you want a shooter that wasn't made for someone's life, look at Red Steel, or Far Cry: Vengeance. And they make more than shooters, i.e. DOA, Full Auto, NFS, PGR, Oblivion, LOTR: BFME2...

3) Dought? What's that supposed to be? Spell check dude, spell check. OH! That's supposed to be doubt isn't it? Well, assuming it is, how do you know there won't be another system? If any line of system has ended, it's Sony. The 360 is selling great now that people see the ridiculous price tag on the PS3, and the fact that the 360 has over 100 games for it already.

4) Yes, Gears of War is that great. It's not just a run 'n' gun, it takes strategy. And as for the sequels, is that not what all sequels are? Updated story lines, new items and weapons, and updated graphics? Hmm... it seems you could apply all these point to the Zelda games. Gears of War is hardly anything like Halo.

Seeing as you're such a Wii Fanboy, stay out of the Xbox 360 Forums.

Who the hell said "you all like Ninty so you're not hardcore"?? are they stupid? being hardcore comes from gampeplay, ability, and feel, not graphics! and Nintendo has been around for a really long time, so we Nintendo gamers are the true hardcore gamers..think next time before you open your bluray/HD mouth, you stupid graphics lover who doesn't know what a real game is.."oh yeah a new system just came out from Panasonic!!! and I'm playing 'Tarahumara Warrior' on it!! I'm a hardcore gamer!!!!!" idiot..

Last edited:
Axtlar said:
Who the hell said "you all like Ninty so you're not hardcore"?? are they stupid? being hardcore comes from gampeplay, ability, and feel, not graphics! and Nintendo has been around for a really long time, so we Nintendo gamers are the true hardcore gamers..think next time before you open your bluray/HD mouth, you stupid graphics lover who doesn't know what a real game is.."oh yeah a new system just came out from Panasonic!!! and I'm playing 'Tarahumara Warrior' on it!! I'm a hardcore gamer!!!!!" idiot..
Not that i don't like graphics but, graphics don't make the game...The gameplay does, but i think you can be a hardcore gamer on any system.:thumbsup:

GoW looks good, im a fps-aholic is why tho.

@Sovieto,
nothing wrong with less 'hardcore' (dum word) games for wii, attracts less nerds :p
But theres lots in the making for wii just wait. (example: manhunt 2) :D that'll be fun/funny lol

and plz all remember the Wii is new and 360 is over a year old when you feel like bashing/comparing them or their stock of games

and even tho the current wii fps arent AMAZING they are still kickass with the wiimote's functions :D (fps 4life hehe)

Last edited:
IMHO

Wii: Party system, friends/family multiplayer
Wii for party / social play (Mini games [like mario party ect.] / rpg system)
Xbox 360: Gaming system, random people multiplayer
Xbox for online play (FPS system)
PS3: Gaming system, random people/friends
PS3 for self play (FPS / RPG system)

Those are what i see the systems as, and the types of games i'm looking forward to from the systems

PS: Final Fantasy FTW! :yesnod:

wEaksaUce said:
IMHO

Wii: Party system, friends/family multiplayer
Wii for party / social play (Mini games [like mario party ect.] / rpg system)
Xbox 360: Gaming system, random people multiplayer
Xbox for online play (FPS system)
PS3: Gaming system, random people/friends
PS3 for self play (FPS / RPG system)

Those are what i see the systems as, and the types of games i'm looking forward to from the systems

PS: Final Fantasy FTW! :yesnod:
Your honest opinion is true!
And from what you said: thats why wii60 i such a great combo.:thumbsup:

armyperson59 said:
shut the **** up!!! online fighting is useless
leave the forums then because thats what most forums are for (debating)

and to the guy hybrid quoted, 360=FPS system is the farthest from truth, something true would be to say 360=Shooter system, to many people mistake shooters for FPSs or think FPSs are just shooters

GoW looks good, im a fps-aholic is why tho.

@Sovieto,
nothing wrong with less 'hardcore' (dum word) games for wii, attracts less nerds :p
But theres lots in the making for wii just wait. (example: manhunt 2) that'll be fun/funny lol

and plz all remember the Wii is new and 360 is over a year old when you feel like bashing/comparing them or their stock of games

and even tho the current wii fps arent AMAZING they are still kickass with the wiimote's functions (fps 4life hehe)
gow isnt a fps >.<
i was basing what i was talking about (not really bashing) off of past nintendo systems, and manhunt 2 is coming to ps2 and wii, right? i think its because the devs are lazy and dont want to pay more money for next gen hardware, well its probably the truth, other devs are doing/done this

Last edited:
Gears of war is just simply the best shooter out there period there is no argument visually its stunning gameplay wise stunning sound stunning online ace. Gears of war is now the benchmark for its genre

alocubano1110 said:
gow is better then zelda.

wii will never ever release a game that looks as good as gow

Get off these forums, your an idiot you should really be in a retarded program at your school.

Sovieto said:
leave the forums then because thats what most forums are for (debating)

and to the guy hybrid quoted, 360=FPS system is the farthest from truth, something true would be to say 360=Shooter system, to many people mistake shooters for FPSs or think FPSs are just shooters

gow isnt a fps >.<
i was basing what i was talking about (not really bashing) off of past nintendo systems, and manhunt 2 is coming to ps2 and wii, right? i think its because the devs are lazy and dont want to pay more money for next gen hardware, well its probably the truth, other devs are doing/done this
Actually it was: wEaksaUce

NintendoGamer said:
Get off these forums, your an idiot you should really be in a retarded program at your school.
youre just mad cuz you waited 14 hours inline for an allright game(zelda)

alocubano1110 said:
youre just mad cuz you waited 14 hours inline for an allright game(zelda)
Cubano mejor callate el hocico pendejo...you can't compare Zelda with GoW, they are different types of games to start with, you idiot!

Back