Gears Of War no longer 360 exclusive?

it will still be xbox exclusive because PC gaming is kinda in a leage of its own. kinda like how halo is xbox exclusive yet is still on the PC

Yeah. Since there's no real competition in PC gaming, it's still 360 console exclusive.
Good to hear that though.
Maybe better graphics are on the way.

blueradio said:
Yeah. Since there's no real competition in PC gaming, it's still 360 console exclusive.
Good to hear that though.
Maybe better graphics are on the way.

if anything the graphics will be worse if they do a straight port. Its probably going to end up like how Halo was on PC, just plain crap.

i could of swore multiple times they said ithis was going to be strictly 360...

p.s. gow has sold 3+ million copies, not 2

Last edited:
The graphics would be worse, I think you'll find most people have a graphics card around the same power as the 360 or less when it comes to PC Gaming. Nevertheless GOW will kick ass on PC and all PC gamers know it. That's why were going to rape Epic if they don't start making it soon :).

Good that pc gamers will get a chance to experience the quality. However I just personal can't imagine the game working with a keyboard all that well. It not exactly a precision shooter, and if the person is going to use a 360 controller with it then the chances are they'll have a 360 anyway.

Mitch2025 said:
it will still be xbox exclusive because PC gaming is kinda in a leage of its own. kinda like how halo is xbox exclusive yet is still on the PC

I actually never knew that lol

Back