Genaral anime discussion

haha youre pretty much listing all the ones that have appeared on cartoon network! i agree tho, ive enjoyed most of those, especially fma, its one of my faves.

also check out wolf's rain, though the story kinda sucks the violence and music isnt bad or dot hack, it got me into online gaming in the first place :thumbsup:

ohh and my fave: :worship: Yu Yu Hakusho it has lots of fights, emotion, and likable characters. also a fluid storyline.

bobobo is completely ridiculous, im not saying its bad, just ridiculous :yesnod:

Cede said:
haha youre pretty much listing all the ones that have appeared on cartoon network! i agree tho, ive enjoyed most of those, especially fma, its one of my faves.

also check out wolf's rain, though the story kinda sucks the violence and music isnt bad or dot hack, it got me into online gaming in the first place :thumbsup:

ohh and my fave: :worship: Yu Yu Hakusho it has lots of fights, emotion, and likable characters. also a fluid storyline.

bobobo is completely ridiculous, im not saying its bad, just ridiculous :yesnod:

=S they've been on cartoon network?

are you american? the UK didn't get it on cartoon network... i don't even remember getting half of them at all... especially FMA and Witch hunter robin

and i've only ever seen subs of all of them (except the really awful One Piece dub *shudders...* - so incredibly bad)

all the ones ive seen are in english, but ive liked most of the english voice actors anyway, and if we're talking about the same english voice actors for one piece... i liked those too! :sad:

yeah im in the us (despite what my location says :cool: ) cartoon network has aired yu yu hakusho, dbz, one piece, ghost in the shell (both gigs), fma, witch hunter robin, escaflowne, rurouni kenshin, naruto, bleach, dot hack, wolfs rain, cowboy bebop, trigun, paranoia agent (boy was that show unusual), big o, rod.

there mighta been a few others but those were the main ones ive viewed

Cede said:
all the ones ive seen are in english, but ive liked most of the english voice actors anyway, and if we're talking about the same english voice actors for one piece... i liked those too! :sad:

yeah im in the us (despite what my location says :cool: ) cartoon network has aired yu yu hakusho, dbz, one piece, ghost in the shell (both gigs), fma, witch hunter robin, escaflowne, rurouni kenshin, naruto, bleach, dot hack, wolfs rain, cowboy bebop, trigun, paranoia agent (boy was that show unusual), big o, rod.

there mighta been a few others but those were the main ones ive viewed

=| my opinion of you has dropped...

anybody who likes the dubs which destroyed one piece should be slaughtered =|

Paranoia agent is an unusual anime... it's about a social phenomenon that occurs around a group of people... episode 5 is hilarious.

sorry to hear that, i liked the personality behind the voices, unless the ones you saw were somehow different...

i know, i liked paranoia agent, it was funny :yesnod: i think ive seen all the anime's ive listed in their entirety, minus witch hunter robin, big o and trigun

Cede said:
sorry to hear that, i liked the personality behind the voices, unless the ones you saw were somehow different...

i know, i liked paranoia agent, it was funny :yesnod: i think ive seen all the anime's ive listed in their entirety, minus witch hunter robin, big o and trigun

It might be because i saw the subs first... but they gave Sanji a horrible brooklin accent and Robin (whom is the smartest person of the strawhat crew) a hill billy accent =|

it didn't fit their characters AT ALL!

luffy is supposed to sound gormless. not cheery and "OMG I'VE TAKEN WAYY TO MANY PROZAC" lol

haha no wonder i didnt know what gormless meant...

thats part of why i liked his character, cuz he was a happy/good hero with not much of a brain :lol: never noticed the sanji thing, but i guess i can agree with her accent. many of the enemies sounded a bit idiotic tho :yesnod:

ill have to check out the jap versions sometime and compare

are you saying they dubbed that stuff out?

i guess its to be expected in any kid-aimed anime when brought over here... oh well! :cool:

Back