General Forum Suggestions

Shoutbox.

Easily made, and would greatly improve the site. I'll go into further detail if needed, but don't have the time right now.

LevesqueIsKing said:
Shoutbox.

Easily made, and would greatly improve the site. I'll go into further detail if needed, but don't have the time right now.

Would cut back on some posters spam on this site for sure.
I second that.

I agree a Debate section and a homework help section would make valuable additions to this site. I'm just about to finish HS and start University early next year. I would be happy to help others with any issues they are having in that regard. As for the debating section, I really like debating!

Edit: Plus a user reviews section (see the thread below)

Last edited:
ericlewis91 said:
a more like random thread area

but none of the posts count...so a community dicussion where none of them count

Such as a spam/random thread section?

I guess that would possibly work. That section would most likely help decrease the amount of spam here at Wii Chat.

Syntax said:

I guess that would possibly work. That section would most likely help decrease the amount of spam here at Wii Chat.

I believe it would be a great sub section to the lounge if it were to happen.

But I am all for the debate section more then anything. I would also like for members to have more say in what go's on in the site.

Please...

Can A Mod make a sticky Sub-Forum Deticated to:
Metriod Prime 3 Corruption

Reason: you have already made theses...

Sub-Forums : Nintendo Wii Gaming:
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Mario Strikers Charged
Super Paper Mario
Twilight Princess

And I thank you for those...

I think the much anticipated MP3 with its Voucher code and Unique FPS deserves it very own Sub-Fourm...
I was shocked that there wasen't one already...

Thank you Mods

Game on

Syntax said:

so people can post like "omg guess what happened today" threads

or "do u like starbucks"

just random conversation threads that dont count and arent goood for lounge..

like a "wasteland posts area"

I would not mind seeing more sub forums.

Perhaps one for Galaxy?

Also would not mind seeing a pm inbox increase from the low 75.

I believe a Galaxy sub forum shall be made once we get closer to the release date of the game.

there should be a Sovieto sub forum where everyone talks about me and how cool i am and what not.

While Sovieto may be a good member in some peoples eyes, he is quite opinionated. I'm not saying that mod's can't have their own opinions, and I'm not trying to get a shot in on Sovieto, I'm just saying that I think mod's should have an open mind, and I've always seen Sovieto as a "My way or the Highway" kind of person.

This is purely my opinion and I apologize if I mis-judged you, Sovieto. It's the same reason why I would not let myself be a mod here.

If there are ideas being thrown in, how about a question of the week? Doesn't have to be in any way gaming related, just a bit of lighthearted fun. My first suggestion would be "Things I did that should have got me expelled (but didn't) from school"

Back