General Forum Suggestions

hmmmm, just throwing another idea here

but maybe we could have an EA section

you, like maybe to help find matches and friends for games like madden , nba and medal of honour

More forums and sub forums would be nice.

We could of had a Sport Forum, Tech forum, Pc gaming, a Wiiware sub section to go with virtual console, a member contribution sub forum could be nice for user made reviews/previews.

Like prime could of been a sub forum for a while then removed and the same could of happened with Resident Evil 4.

However, I would of liked to see more Staff, so we can rely on the site more and less problems get over looked, as I spot lots of things which could be dealt with but havnt even been mentioned.

If it were MOD's or admins it wouldnt matter as long as more power is spread around.

I would also request for those inactive staff members have there powers removed, such as flip, who once made a return in one thread and sparked controvesy calling the black population 'N*ggas' and made up some life story of how his parents abused him and how they were sold to prostitution.

I think the return of Writing staff would also be cool as they were a great addition to the site.

Would an 'away message' function be possible?

I know this isn't AIM, but I usually keep my browser open the entire day. It would be nice to know what people are up to and when they would be back. Due to my lack of knowledge, I have no idea how easy or difficult this task would be, I just thought it would be a nice addition.

LevesqueIsKing said:
Would an 'away message' function be possible?

I know this isn't AIM, but I usually keep my browser open the entire day. It would be nice to know what people are up to and when they would be back. Due to my lack of knowledge, I have no idea how easy or difficult this task would be, I just thought it would be a nice addition.

[*] has a feature like that, you choose an away status and it appears saying away in red where online is, if you go to their profile a reason is stated (you type whatever reason you want).

However that certain site is not VB like Wiichat it is a different type of board.

Cpt.McCloud said:
More forums and sub forums would be nice.

We could of had a Sport Forum, Tech forum, Pc gaming, a Wiiware sub section to go with virtual console, a member contribution sub forum could be nice for user made reviews/previews.

Like prime could of been a sub forum for a while then removed and the same could of happened with Resident Evil 4.

However, I would of liked to see more Staff, so we can rely on the site more and less problems get over looked, as I spot lots of things which could be dealt with but havnt even been mentioned.

If it were MOD's or admins it wouldnt matter as long as more power is spread around.

I would also request for those inactive staff members have there powers removed, such as flip, who once made a return in one thread and sparked controvesy calling the black population 'N*ggas' and made up some life story of how his parents abused him and how they were sold to prostitution.

I think the return of Writing staff would also be cool as they were a great addition to the site.

I agree entirely.

And with the writing thing, i0n is working on a review section.
Not the same as writing team I guess, but it could be similar.

CantGetAWii said:
I agree entirely.

And with the writing thing, i0n is working on a review section.
Not the same as writing team I guess, but it could be similar.

He has a user review feature coded and it just testing and finishing up when he has time.

can we have a chatbox please

its easy to make and i like to use a chatbox more than the forums lol

ya, i like the chat box idea, its on another forum that i go on, and i think its a great addition to the site

yeah i like chat boxes

they are fun

you can get a chatbox at xat

and i go to a forums with a chat box too
*cough* same one zap goes to *cough*

PC Gaming board?

There are boards for all the major consoles out at the moment... except PC

Yes I know that the term "console" in this context means a dedicated machine solely used to play games (amongst other things). However, many gamers love the PC aswell.

My PC can give me better graphics than the PS3, I think we should have a board for PC games.

Anyone else agree?

Clarification on how to properly bump a thread. An announcement maybe? An announcement about the SSBB Site Discussion thread wouldn't hurt either because lately we've been getting new threads for every single update...

Back