General Forum Suggestions

I know. I was just saying that there is already a guide on bumping a thread :)

LevesqueIsKing said:
Clarification on how to properly bump a thread. An announcement maybe? An announcement about the SSBB Site Discussion thread wouldn't hurt either because lately we've been getting new threads for every single update...

Or how to NOT spam in that thread, or not spam at all......

^lol

Syntax said:
I know. I was just saying that there is already a guide on bumping a thread :)
And you expect newbs to search for a thread that probably doesn't even exist? Very few people are here for the betterment of the site.

Those who don't bother to read the forum rules usually learn one way or another that what their doing is wrong. This can either be done by having members warn them that what their doing is wrong or by having a moderator warn them. As for those who ignore warnings made by both moderators and members usually then receive a ban for breaking the forum rules and ignoring previous warnings.

I'm just saying that the announcement function was made to serve a purpose, one that could solve many current problems.

Just drop it.

I've noticed there is no fun box (links) section nor forum games section. These are usually really fun sections :) and I have quite a few links that I'm sure people will enjoy :).

greennight said:
I've noticed there is no fun box (links) section nor forum games section. These are usually really fun sections :) and I have quite a few links that I'm sure people will enjoy :).

Links normally are advertising therefore against the rules however if you have one that isn't advertising post it in the lounge.

There is a forum games section here already.

/r/ Two pics in sig
My sig works better in pairs

Cpt.McCloud said:
Links normally are advertising therefore against the rules however if you have one that isn't advertising post it in the lounge.

There is a forum games section here already.

Ok thanks, I supose I missed the games. Question though, it would only be advertising if it were another forum right?

greennight said:
Ok thanks, I supose I missed the games. Question though, it would only be advertising if it were another forum right?

Nope.

Advertising other stuff isnt allowed either. I got a warning for "advertising" the myg0t website

Can I addvertise the myanimelist site ?
(Its just as it sounds)

I don't see why not.. Seeing as it's more of a blog and not a site asking others to join and or buy products it should be fine.

And about the sig question I asked

Sorry Syntax for posting a new thread instead of in here :) but anyway, I think Wii Chat should have a Holiday skin to put us in the mood for the holidays! I mean I love the feeling of this time of the year so I would be hapy this happened and Im sure others would too!

Back