General Forum Suggestions

It would cause things to load slower, and overall damper discussion.
I think one sig pic is just fine.

I would rather have an increased image size than that of two picture signatures.

I agree with the PC board. There are so many great PC games, especially WoW :yesnod:

^"Cough"nerd"CoughCough" Lol....no Wow seems cool I just don't want to pay for it...or spend hours of my life hooked on it...damn you runescape...

Has WiiChat ever considered a 'respected members' board? I've only seen it a few times, but it seems like a great place.

You would have to have a certain post count or be invited by a mod to access the page, or else it just wouldn't appear on your screen (similar to a mod-chat sub-forum).

Yes there has been. Actually, it was one of my first suggestions when I first joined the site. I've tried pm'ing i0n about it, however, I haven't heard back from him on it.

Marioman said:
^"Cough"nerd"CoughCough" Lol....no Wow seems cool I just don't want to pay for it...or spend hours of my life hooked on it...damn you runescape...
I am a nerd! :lol: Wow is Epic. I hate Runescape.

LevesqueIsKing said:
Has WiiChat ever considered a 'respected members' board? I've only seen it a few times, but it seems like a great place.

You would have to have a certain post count or be invited by a mod to access the page, or else it just wouldn't appear on your screen (similar to a mod-chat sub-forum).

That'd be cool, but I'd never get in :lol:

Also for PC, we would need a seperate WoW subboard...it's that epic

We could have a bodybuilding sub-forum. As well as a sub-forum for powerlifting, dieting, journals and wrestling.

Okay, I'm done.

LevesqueIsKing said:

We already have reputation and post counts, isn't having a "respected members" board going a little to far?

LevesqueIsKing said:

Nice idea.

Something along those lines would be really cool.

@Eagles^Well as soon as they show us that they arn't some crazed 10-year old and can speak their mind in a peaceful but still mature manner...then they should be allowed in...not that complicated or hard to do really...

Back