General Forum Suggestions

Eagles said:
We already have reputation and post counts, isn't having a "respected members" board going a little to far?
How so? It would just be a place where we could go and know that we wouldn't be bothered with spam or noobs.

However, in some cases I have found that said 'respected members' spend too much of their time in such a board and therefore the fairly new members are left out to dry.

Every time the respected member thing is brought up I shoot it back down, lets not attempt the whole fiasco again.

I posted a Thread very very simalar to this and Im sorry. I tried searching to see if one existed but found nothing......Darn that Search Bar!!! I think there should be Club Forum,Spam Forum,Series(Mario,Kirby,ect)Forum and a Game Guide Forum.

How about leting us delete our own posts

Meh double post but this is more annoying than the sig prob

How about leting us use a bigger size for our avis (about a mb is good)
Ive made some good ones that are to big for here

LevesqueIsKing said:
How so? It would just be a place where we could go and know that we wouldn't be bothered with spam or noobs.

However, in some cases I have found that said 'respected members' spend too much of their time in such a board and therefore the fairly new members are left out to dry.

Change the name from "Respected Members" to "Brawl Fanboys" since I know exactly who ya want in the thread. :rolleyes: :lol:

My suggestion: trying to patch the rift between vets and new guys. Have a book thread and possibly expand a little past Wii. Make the GFX area a bit more prominent. Get rid of rep, Get more mods and get more Anime fans. :p More than 1 sig, bigger avis and a grammar and language test for newbies.

Monsteroids said:
get more Anime fans.
Its not that wii need more anime fans
Its just that wii need ones that know of anime that hasnt been on US tv

Darkprinny said:
Its not that wii need more anime fans
Its just that wii need ones that know of anime that hasnt been on US tv
はい、間違いなく!もちろんです!

Kinda bad at it, but I think thats what I wanna say.

愚かな駄じゃれ

Last edited:
To be, not to be wrong! Of course is!

それ、しかし私がたいと思うものである言い私でちょっと悪い考えなさい。

Foolish wordplay

Monsteroids said:
Change the name from "Respected Members" to "Brawl Fanboys" since I know exactly who ya want in the thread. :rolleyes: :lol:

My suggestion: trying to patch the rift between vets and new guys. Have a book thread and possibly expand a little past Wii. Make the GFX area a bit more prominent. Get rid of rep, Get more mods and get more Anime fans. :p More than 1 sig, bigger avis and a grammar and language test for newbies.
:shifty: Not my fault if my friends like Brawl.

And don't get rid of rep or post count, I love hearing noobs useing that as an excuse for losing a debate :lol:

noob said:
YoU gUyS jUsT tHiNk YuR bEtTeR CuZ U GoT mOrE pOsTs AnD rEpS.
:lol:

I've made a request to give users the option to delete their own post's along with larger signature and or avatar sizes.

The sig size is not a prob its the ammout
(Remebers ~classic memebers~ sigs)
Damn half a page

I haven't suggested anything too big... Just a bit bigger from what it is right now regarding image sizes.

Back