Genisis does what nintendont

Sega made moajor cockup with the Mega drive they made to meny addons with to fewer games

Lethal said:
Because Nintendo knew that Sega would eventually crumble and bow down to Nintendo. And eventually one day Nintendo would be sportin Segas mascott on their system.

Unfortunatly though, Sega didn't crumble because of Nintendo, Sega crumbled because of the PS1 and PS2. :( And as much as Sega was a rival of Nintendo, I'm willing to bet that 99% of Nintendo hardcore fans would take Sega anyday over Sony or Microsoft. At least Sega is a real video game company (like Nintendo), with roots in classic gaming as far back as the 70's.

I didnt say they crumbled because of nintendo. They didnt crumble because of Sony either. Sega made bad choices starting with the Saturn which eventually made Sega go pretty much bankrupt.

Darkprinny said:
It was a draw in that console war

No dude, I am talking about the real end. As in Nintendo releasing a Next-gen console while Sega is making shitty 3D Sonic games just to pay the rent.

The End is Nintendo do a sega and Sony release the PS5
And Micro soft go bust when a massive flaw in Visa destroys half the world and they have to pay the damages

And Ea make fifa street 2009 a game that makes you buy it because of David beckhams hiypno haor

Big_Mill said:
I miss my megadrive it was ace :(.

Road rash was just so fb. Played it for hours and hours. Was a sad day in my house when it finally died.

Road Rash was one of the greatest old school games ever!

Man I remember my Megadrive (not genesis :p) that console was awesome...to be honest when I had it I only knew one person with a snes...however lots of my friends had megadrives, I even have two at home now (well 1 coplete one and one I bought for £5 off a mate to get his power lead)

Also loved the game gear, it's caput now though :'( I was playing that up to a couple of years ago, wish I had the tv adaptop, it had lovely graphics ^_^

Ea have just made a retro compalation and road rash is on there as is Mutant leage foot ball

Darkprinny said:
Ea have just made a retro compalation and road rash is on there as is Mutant leage foot ball

For what console?

B.O.B.
Budokan
Desert Strike
Jungle Strike
Haunting Starring Polterguy
Mutant League Football
Road Rash
Road Rash II
Road Rash III
Syndicate
Ultima: The Black Gate
Virtual Pinball
Wing Commander
Wing Commander: Secret Missions

psp Ea are bitchies
full price when tatios and Segas are only 20 quid (and have a lot of games)
no urban strike
or Skitchin
or Starflight

Skitchin :D what a great game. Cali games was also mint as I recall. Anybody remember Greendog on the Megadrive, one of the first games I played on it.

Speaking of companies who like to release useless addons for consoles anybody remember the SNES bazuka thing. Someone in my class at primary school got one and became the most popular person in class for a week till we all got bored of it :D.

Back