Germans asked to trash "killer games", win a prize

castlezelda

WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Wii.qj.net has this to say on some more violent games bull crap.

killer-games-flyer.jpg

Violent video games have long been a target set firmly in the sights of German advocacy groups and government. A national banhammering of so-called "killer games" has already been called for, but one group thinks that good old fashioned book burning tactics will also do just fine.

Gamepolitics reports that a German group called Aktionsbündnis Amoklauf Winnenden (loosely translated as Action Alliance) is calling for people to dispose of their "killer games" in a trash can set up in front of the Stuttgart State Opera this Saturday, October 17.

The games will presumably be destroyed afterwards, although their fate is not explicitly stated. Game throwers will also get a chance to win a signed jersey from the German national soccer team. How about that.

Action Alliance counts among its ranks parents of the children slain in the Winnenden high school shooting incident that happened earlier this year. Video games were once again eyed as a catalyst in that particular incident.

Ha ha throw "killing games" in the trash-Aktionsbündnis Amoklauf Winnenden, seriously now, give it a break these "killing game" releive stress and anger two of the deadly emotions that we had well stress cant be tamed most of it, but anger can just how to control it.

Germans can win a prize if the do throw violent games in the trash bin-a freaking signed jersey from the German national soccer team-haha, they say thats a prize, what are they smoking?

i'm gonna probably get flamed for this I'm guessing.

OOH a signed soccer jersey. I bet soccer causes 100 times the violence that video games do.

yeah i know they have to stop, think and realize violent game bottom line helps with stress, anger. and little kids should learn the difference between real violent and video game violence and idiotic parents shouldn't let kids buy violent games. But if kids do buy games full of violence because of stupid parents its their mom or dad's fault for letting them by a violent video game. But if teenagers or kids do kill, it better be in and violent game and not in real like, if they do kill, they should have some sense on murder in real life can get sent to Jail or Prison

Back