Get a Wii in Tucson, AZ

pimpinkins

WiiChat Member
Nov 29, 2007
For Tucson folks, the Wii will be available at Best Buy 6025 E Broadway Blvd on sunday Dec 9, 2007 from 10 AM
They will have around 35 so make sure you get there as early as you can.
Another place to be on sunday is Circuit City 5530 East Broadway Boulevard. But believe it or not they will only have 7.

If you want it before sunday, you have to give some time for this "Wii hunt".

Another place to get Wii for sure is ToysRus 5355 E. Broadway Blvd., Tucson
They will get a shipment tonight and will be available on Dec 06, 2007 from 8 AM to sell, so better get there as early as possible. They are getting 40. However, I am not 100% sure about this one, but yes very likely, surely worth a try.

If you dont have any luck with all the above options, best places are the local gamestops, software etc, gamecrazy. They get shipment very often and to get Wii from gamestops, gamecrazy, software etc. locations you should be there between 11 to 1.

And to finalize the post, be at Walmarts around 12 noon, they do have "many wiis" and they are usually sold from 11:30 to 2. Just stand there and wait if you dont see a Wii yet, you will see a line will form eventually, get in it and if you are lucky you will get one because Walmart takes out 5 to 10 a day to sell. That's how I got mine. I was the last person to get it today. I tried Walmart yesterday, they had two shippings yesterday. I missed the first one by 10 minutes, all were sold in the time I drove to Walmart. Then I saw shipping truck and went back in again ( from Parking lot ) and believe it or not but they were sold out in the time I went back to Walmart from the Parking lot.

To buy these you need to think smart, give time and of course most importantly you should be lucky to be able to get to the store which has them in stock.

Again, this post is not 100% accurate and is to the best of my knowledge from 12 hours of driving and 20 hours of online research.

Last but not least, there is always enough for searching for Wii on eBay!
Afterall, it is the world's biggest market place.

wooooo go Az ;]

045_111_AZ-WelcomeSign.jpg

Back