Get Brawl For 10$

I(V)P

WiiChat Member
Feb 3, 2007
Saugus, MA
Wii Online Code
8378-9216-8797-3798
so gamestop is offering if you trade in 2 of your wii games towards brawl you only pay 10$ for brawl, since i already reserved brawl for 10 bucks months ago i traded in 2 games, and when brawl does come out its already paid for, got my reciept and everything, you find out the list of games that are eligible to trade in at nintendowiifanboy.com

This has already been posted, but for future references you should include exact link of source so people don't have to go looking for it.

I'd rather just pay 50$ at Sears tomorrow morning. I don't want to trade in my Wii games!

Are all sears stores breaking release date? I was gonna pre-order at circuit city for the $10 giftcard, but im willing to go to sears if I can get it tomorrow.

this is a good idea on game stops part. ima gonna do it too, cuz i got some games that i already beat and dont plan on playing in the near future

You're definitely not paying $10, you're paying more than $50 for it. Sell them on ebay, take that money and buy yourself smash plus another cheap game.

Sounds like a good deal, but most likely you're gonna have to trade in good games because well it is Brawl. Which rules out the option of trading in Wii games that are completely horrible, giving you the better end of the deal.

its a good deal if you could trady shitty games like ninja bread man, and anubis 2, we'de be doing the ripping off

Back