Get High OFF Waves =O "Legally"

I don't really see why anyone would do this. I only tried it because I was curious to see if it actually did anything. But since you have to waste an hour before you get some very minor effects that only last a very short period of time I can't see it being a replacement for real drugs.

Dude... It didn't work at all. Maybe cause I could only find my ipod headphones.

ilikecookies said:
Dude... It didn't work at all. Maybe cause I could only find my ipod headphones.

Honestly people, I mean come on...? :lol: The reason it didn't work is because its a whole bunch of cr*p. Like hypnosis, it will only work if you ar succeptible - you "want" it to work. I doubt the effects are any more than just a meditative rest - meaning that if you sat and chilled without the headphones you would experienve the same thing. There's no real scientific research/value in this. :crazy:

BrandonMcAuslan said:
Honestly people, I mean come on...? :lol: The reason it didn't work is because its a whole bunch of cr*p. Like hypnosis, it will only work if you ar succeptible - you "want" it to work. I doubt the effects are any more than just a meditative rest - meaning that if you sat and chilled without the headphones you would experienve the same thing. There's no real scientific research/value in this. :crazy:

In the words of bender " shut up baby, I know it"

yeah ive tried one of these before.....didnt work at the least bit! I geuss its fun to try them out to see if they actually do work though.

you know the results will more than likely change with other people.

Just lie on your bed for 30 60 minutes chilling, taking deep breaths of air thinking calm thoughts... Thats all you are doing. Meditating...

the only reason ppl say they fealt something was be cause they thought they were going to feel something. it's just like a placebo. You tell somebody something will get them high, they'll think they're high.

TortillaChip520 said:
the only reason ppl say they fealt something was be cause they thought they were going to feel something. it's just like a placebo. You tell somebody something will get them high, they'll think they're high.

Not quite. Me and my friends were at EB one day looking thru all the really cheap CDs. We came across a CD of Aborigines Flute music. It was only 50 cents so we were like "what the hell" and bought it to give as a gag gift. Well we just couldn't resist listening to it. I saw colors.......no lie. and about 15 minutes in to it I felt like I was not even in my body. You know when you get that existential feeling that you just not even there. Real trippy stuff. I soon snapped out of it and was rather concerned. We looked at the back of the CD case, and as it turns out, it was just like these things.

I had no knowledge of what that Music was supposed to do, and it worked. So from my own experience, I believe in this kinda stuff. The human brain is strange man, and all the ways you can manipulate it......even with sound.

Back