Get Ur Wii For....

Equis said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Nintendo-Wii-Pl...3QQihZ019QQcategoryZ62054QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

auction is for a Nintendo WII. It includes the Nintendo WII, The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess, 2 controllers (one that comes with it plus a second), plus a 1 gig memory card, plus 2 nunchucks, it comes with one and you get a second one

:ciappa:

And pay nearly twice as much for it? No thank you.

This guy is just banking on the fact that they won't be in surplus on store shelves at launch.

no its not mine i just went to ebay and saw it.

and yes i prefer sleepin at a store or waitin 6+ months than buyin it for double the price!

Man They don't even have a the wii already and their selling it...what a bunch of idiots

Demon Slayer said:
Man They don't even have a the wii already and their selling it...what a bunch of idiots

"Hi, I'm selling a Nintendo Wii. I don't have it yet, and I'm not even 100% sure I will be able to get it. So, yeah... BID!"

"I am selling my time machine. I haven't built it yet, but if my dreams are anything to go by, it will be awesome. I don't have a need for a time machine personally, and I would rather have money. Bid now!"

"yeah im selling my left leg after i die.... not to sure when that will happen... starting bid is 900 dollars (canadian or us... NOT austrailian.... so bid now!!!)

Looks like ebay is taking down most of them. I set about a dozen to be watched and when I checked on it there was only 1 left that went to completion. It was for just the Wii, no extras other that what is coming in the box.

The thing I found extremely amusing were all the Wii related domain names up for auction. I'm not sure if ebay took those down or let them go.

Baloras

Flip said:
"I am selling my time machine. I haven't built it yet, but if my dreams are anything to go by, it will be awesome. I don't have a need for a time machine personally, and I would rather have money. Bid now!"

"Would you like to travel in my time machine I build, Dilbert?" - Dogbert
"Certainly how long does it warp my in time?" - Dilbert
"Well it takes 60 minutes to warp 1 hour into the future" - Dogbert

Famous quote from the cartoon series/comic strip, Dilbert!

Back