Get Your Pokemon HG and SS ^^

kikae

Ancient Brawler
Jan 29, 2009
Maryland
Wii Online Code
5805-3018-2025-1718
today pokemon soul silver and heart gold came out, so go get your pokemon today at gamestop =D

wish I could but I'm stuck doing thisboring mock trial thing... I hve someone picking it up for me :) no sleep tonight!!!

Trust me. I may get it when my dad gets back from Arizona. I heard.... it's really crazy. It's gonna be difficult for me because Garchomp will still be Uber. :(

well i just got my soul silver =D

i got soul silver. i cant go underground yet, so i have no friend code. but im ready to get back into pokemon seriously. still have my army from pearl.

Heh, everyone is getting SoulSilver as I anticipated. Am I the only one who got HeartGold? :)

I'm only just past Violet City, but this game is already awesome.

lol and everyone is getting cyndaquil XD but i got totodile

Woo! Got mine last night! Way earlier than i expected! Yep, i like the fire type pokemon the best. But i got soul silver. I like lugia more that ho-oh for some reason. Im a bit slow in games, so i onlt have 2 badges and am in goldenrod city at the moment. This game is so much fun! :yesnod:

I don't know if this is offtopic in this thread or where else to post about it and I just have to share it with someone because of the lulz.

Earlier today, I battled the Ecruteak City gym leader Morty. His Lv. 25 Gengar easily took out my Quilava, Geodude, Drowzee and Flaaffy (all at about Lv 20-25) using Shadow Ball, so I decided to send in my Lv. 10 Hoothoot (with Insomnia), thinking it would be easily OHKO'd but at least allow me a turn to revive Quilava.

Hoothoot ended up taking out Morty's Gengar with about 25 Pecks (the only damaging move it had). I was laughing my ass off the whole time as the Gengar's Shadow Ball, Hypnosis, and Mean Look (and possibly Dream Eater?) didn't affect Hoothoot at all. I wanted to record it with the Vs. Recorder but I guess you can only record at the Battle Frontier or when battling a friend, apparently. It would have made an awesome video, lol.

Last edited:
yeah! gengar kill all my pkmn with shadow ball too but i did thunder with flaaffy and give him quick claw to go first but i neened to do thunder wave to have a better chance

Heh, everyone is getting SoulSilver as I anticipated. Am I the only one who got HeartGold? :)

I'm only just past Violet City, but this game is already awesome.

nah your not the only one i went for Heargold to i have Pearl as well a friend of mine talked me into gettin my ds a while back by offerin to buy my first game for me he got me pearl since he had diamond fat lot of good that does since hes never around to play or trade with lol swapping version exclusives and what not the ones you can get multiples of anyways

Back