GET YOUR Wii SPORTS PACK TODAY!

vagrant said:
Old. This was posted back before the wii was released in the U.S.

Do you ever have anything positive to say to posts? My gosh, LOL, apparently not everyone has seen this!

iplaywii said:
Do you ever have anything positive to say to posts? My gosh, LOL, apparently not everyone has seen this!

Don't be talking trash about Vagrant. He will FINISH you.

the_peripheral said:
Don't be talking trash about Vagrant. He will FINISH you.

LOL :lol: Not talking trash about him and he's not going to do anything.

iplaywii said:
LOL :lol: Not talking trash about him and he's not going to do anything.

Are you kidding? I once talked trash about Vagrant and the next day woke up to find my whole family dead with the words "don't mess with vagrant" carved into their skin.

the_peripheral said:
Are you kidding? I once talked trash about Vagrant and the next day woke up to find my whole family dead with the words "don't mess with vagrant" carved into their skin.

Yeahhh ok?? Your not even funny...

ANYWAYS!

How bout that sports pack??? Pretty crazy, huh!

It'd be cool if when they made a Star Wars game for the Wii if they created an attachment that allowed you to have a fullsized dual-edge lightsaber to swing around. :ee5k:

The golf club head, tennis raquet, and bat isn't facing the correct directions for the way i swing the remote so its retarded. dee dee dee.

csiguy4u said:
It'd be cool if when they made a Star Wars game for the Wii if they created an attachment that allowed you to have a fullsized dual-edge lightsaber to swing around. :ee5k:

Can you imagine? So many people can't even hold on to their Remotes, if they were swinging around a full sized light saber, somebody would end up dead or severely disfigured and crippled.

Back