gets me everytime..

lol, i've had pretty much all of these happen to me, but i gotta admit the one that frustrates me the most is when i've got some one dead in my sites and only take him down half way because i turn to shoot the guy who just came around the corner and then i die not killing either of them.

lol, i've had pretty much all of these happen to me, but i gotta admit the one that frustrates me the most is when i've got some one dead in my sites and only take him down half way because i turn to shoot the guy who just came around the corner and then i die not killing either of them.

Ugh, I usually yell "WTF I didnt get either of them" when that happens ...

What frustrates me is when i've just killed someone and run around have someone else in my sights, start shooting not realizing i have 2 left in the clip and they end up killing me ... i definitely do that too often

The WORST is when a noob blows your cover. Sniping... I mean waving a sign sayin "SHOOT ME AND MY BUDDY HERE!!! RIGHT HERE!!! OVER HERE YOU FOOLS!!!! Man that sucks.

When 2 or 3 noobs including there hero are in a vent duct slapping the hell out of each other for space and you kill the whole team with a granade. WTF?

When 2 or 3 noobs including there hero are in a vent duct slapping the hell out of each other for space and you kill the whole team with a granade. WTF?
I had the same thing happen to me, every time when they go hero they go in those ducts and stay at the end little did they know that i know all the ducts and where each one goes so thats a death trap for Mister Hero.

i frequent BB often and what gets me is when we're in archives and i'm MI6 and the black box carrier goes into the room on the bottom lvl on side by the MI6 original spawn point ... i just drop in from the above vent behind the parcels and eliminate the BB carrier and any friends he may have with him ...

Last edited:
star some times they have a proxie or remote mine on the wall or some 1 camps looking at

godninja i had all 4 bonds as hero having a slap fight in the vent i just masted uhm all

Back