Gettin A Wii!!

chain blade

I love my wii!!!
Jan 15, 2007
Virginia,Co.cavan Ireland
Wii Online Code
3762-5070-6059-6459
Hi everyone!:D im so excited i just HAD to post.I know u all probaly allready wiis and all but i dont.BUT i will by TOMMOROW!!!!WOOHOO!:D :D :D so i just wanted to tell u all.P.S anyone who reads this can tell me bout da wii or just chat.

i feel happy for u lol.
Feel happy for me at the end of the month though ;)

O dont u worriy my friend!!u see i pre-orrderd 1 at game stop.anyway they said they got so much u dont need to preorrider!:D

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyi got mine the first day it came out....they had 150 but there were like only 50 people there....have fun with your wii had mine for a while but just really decided to play it still cant to the dam web .......ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Don't tell me you keep getting that gay message everytime you try to connect to the web wirelessly?

thanks to all who posted!sorry have to go but u`s keep talkin if ya want.talk to yas morrow bout da wii.second thoughts mabey a few days ill be havin so much fun wit me wii. bye!:D :D :D :D

hyproVision said:
Don't tell me you keep getting that gay message everytime you try to connect to the web wirelessly?

i never tried to connect wirelessly i dont have a wi/fi connection thing!
i was using a b usb cords to my modem and computer....i have a linksys modem but its not wireless....sh#%$ is difficult i didnt think nintendo would do this to make money there has to be a different way than just wi/fi

Back