Gettin a wii

chain blade

I love my wii!!!
Jan 15, 2007
Virginia,Co.cavan Ireland
Wii Online Code
3762-5070-6059-6459
WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!I cant belive it.Im finaly gettin my WII!Last time i tried to get it the lads at the shop siad it was for the wrong shop(the wiis) so of they sent em`.God i was thick that day.But im soooooooooo happy!!:D :D :D :D And im gettin another nunchuck and wiimote and dun-dun-dun-DA Legend of Zelda:twilight princess.WOOHOO!

cool congrats man. hope you enjoy it when it arrives. and yea one more thing try and get some sleep tonight (i know its VERY hard).

God yeah ill be there tonight, "omg im gettin my wii in...5 hours yes!" then "woohoo 2 hours left" i remember the last time.Its sooo hard!Thanks

i remember when i was waiting for mine.they said they would deliver it on launch day (8th december) but they didnt. i rang up over and over again and they kept saying "next day" over and over again. i kept looking out the window for the delivery van every 15 minutes throughout that whole weekend. i was over the moon when i got it on the 11th december.

chain blade said:
WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!I cant belive it.Im finaly gettin my WII!Last time i tried to get it the lads at the shop siad it was for the wrong shop(the wiis) so of they sent em`.God i was thick that day.But im soooooooooo happy!!:D :D :D :D And im gettin another nunchuck and wiimote and dun-dun-dun-DA Legend of Zelda:twilight princess.WOOHOO!
Well good for you.

Yeh have fun with it man, its good to see you finally got one.

Back