gettin rid of wii

dingo3784

WiiChat Member
Jan 17, 2007
fleetwood,lancs
has any1 got rid of there wii and missed it.tomoz im getting rid of my wii and getting a ps3 because i never use my wii and ive just bought a hd screen

Sell the Wii on Ebay. You'll make a nice chunk of cash there. Anywhere else may rip you off.

not got the ps3 yet but getting £200 for the wii and already have the 360 so the ps3 will be my dvd player and also get all benefits of my tv

dingo3784 said:
has any1 got rid of there wii and missed it.tomoz im getting rid of my wii and getting a ps3 because i never use my wii and ive just bought a hd screen

Hahaha there is not 1 PS3 game that is a good enough reason for me to buy a PS3.

PS3 looks like the PS2

Ps. In case your from Australia, the aussie PS3 version is more expensive than other countries and it has been downgraded ( some chips/components have been taken out) ahahah

Last edited:
sometimes the thought does cross my mind looking at those mind blowing images of upcoming games for PS3 and XBox 360 but something's making me hold on to my Wii. Perfectly happy with my purchase after being with Sony for the last two gaming genarations. I'm looking forward to many games on the Wii, but still the the Wii lacks more serious titles that other systems offer. just hope developers realize wii gamers don't want ports from last generation systems, with a bit of touched graphics and handcap implemented wiimote controls...

just a thought :idea:

i think the ports are just developers testing the wii out they are not sure if they want to put alot of money into a wii game... but i am sure that they all understand now that wii games sell and will make alot of money and we will start seeing amazing original games

hope thats true. form what been said, wii games are much cheaper to produce/develope and like said 'it sells'. i wouldn't mind a port from more powerful system like the PS3 and XBox 360. not sure but i don't think it would take alot to lessen some graphics and make popular titles offered on the PS3/XBox 360 for the wii.

that being siad i'd love to see a Virtual Fighter 5 or Dead or Alive wii version.

just another...

Last edited:
I wouldn't sell my wii, but of course I'd welcome a ps3 or an xbox 360 =P
I'll stick with my wii for now, I think I'll wait some time (a year or so) and then see which is doing better (ps3 or 360) and buy that... anyway, it wouldn't be possible for me in any other way, because I need to get the money and I'm not selling my wii... nevah!

You guys just wait for Wii Health to come out.

Then the Wii will sell as a innovative way of gaming and also a Fitness machine in one, for the current low price.

I know id rather a fun gaming system that can keep me fit and excercise while having fun and for cheap then a PS3 that plays games and movies and you sit on your fat arse all day and be un healthy.

what are you talking about im a young in shape person but i didnt do it playing video games and i dont intend to ever work out playing games... if you want to be healthy then go run out side of the house

Back