gettin rid of wii

Actually you would have to buy a $10,000 television to make the PS3 worth it really in graphics, it does have the fastest micro processors and the most defined graphics and is wirth the money. They will be the best system by far when the price comes down and also GTA 4 is coming out for it soon along with a few FF games and alot of others, blue tooth wifi connection, it does have movement sensetive controls similar to the wii also but not based the same on games. Its more of an adult system I like the wii because its just fun
its not as intense but its not as expensive either so go ahead and cry and yell but you have to give it up for the PS3!

i81u812 said:
Actually you would have to buy a $10,000 television to make the PS3 worth it really in graphics, it does have the fastest micro processors and the most defined graphics and is wirth the money. They will be the best system by far when the price comes down and also GTA 4 is coming out for it soon along with a few FF games and alot of others, blue tooth wifi connection, it does have movement sensetive controls similar to the wii also but not based the same on games. Its more of an adult system I like the wii because its just fun
its not as intense but its not as expensive either so go ahead and cry and yell but you have to give it up for the PS3!
lol $10,000...
you dont know what your talking about, do you?

High Def LCD flat screen. Have you even been into the stores lately?

Or just a plazma...

Last edited by a moderator:
Sovieto said:
read the first part and would like to point out wii is getting tons of ps2 ports

that wouldn't be categorized a 'next-gen'. getting games that people have been playing for several months if not years already. just because developers touch up the graphics a little, add a semi playable wiimote controls and change the title of the games doesn't make it a new release, if anything these releases should be labeled 'players choice on another console' if not sold for half the price of original new games on the wii...

dingo3784 said:
has any1 got rid of there wii and missed it.tomoz im getting rid of my wii and getting a ps3 because i never use my wii and ive just bought a hd screen

this is exactly what i did, i am getting another wii in a few months

You might consider buying a Wii again when there are more titles and the consoles are in greater supply.

No I didnt claim that the PS3 could be enjoyed very much on a 13 in black and white but to fully experience the detail of the PS3 yeah those would be optimal.

I wouldnt care I would buy and enjoy one very much on my 32 in screen with just the reg old progressive scan but yeah if I had the choice or the money that would be optimal.

All im saying is the Wii is a fun console and the PS3 is kinda for more serious gamers, I would like to see that change though because I enjoy the wii so much. And yes the Wii is for serious gamers now too thus Zelda:TP thats fun and serious and manhunt 2 is coming out thats a very serious game.

i81u812 said:
LOL
i dont think youll ever see TVs like that in stores..........
those are unreal and those arent even the "average big screen hdtvs" they are way out of the league of anything

Im sorry but the example of those Tv's is bull crap, my tv 32" Hd Lcd tv with hdmi ports toshiba regza supports 1080p, cost me £900, your example was bull ****, you dont need a 65" tv to enjoy the graphics the Ps3 offers, anything over 25" is perfectly fine, most smaller Tv's offer a sharper picture than larger ones, Fifa on my freinds like "12 looks way better than it does on my tv, this is 07 on the ps2, not hd but it looks worst on my tv.

Back