Gettin xbox in three days!

zachp18

me two game systems below
Mar 4, 2007
The land of 10,000 lakes
Wii Online Code
6651-9695-6213-2367
Alright! My bro is gettin a 360 elite in three days and is giving me his old xbox!:D This is great because I never really got into the xbox but now it will be mine so I will. So he already has halo, halo2 kotor, kotor 2 , half life 2 and a few more mediocre games. I'm planning on buying morrowind but am not sure. If you could reccomend any other games that would be great. And tell me if morrowind is a must buy or not. Thanks.

Morrowind is great, but you'd probably be better off getting it for PC. As for other games, I'd recommend Jet Set Radio Future, Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones, Panzer Dragoon Orta and Project Gotham Racing 2.

He is getting a XBOX. Read his post His bro is getting 360 and he is getting xbox.

I never seen gears of war on Xbox did you?:lol:

Try looking on play.com

Click Xbox top 100, some great games there

Sillyhat said:
Over rated
have fun with your opinion, cause no one cares about it around here.

and as for panzer dragon orta, i played that and didnt like it, the style of play i think is to old for this day in age

Heey... Fusion Frenzy.
Fun game. Fusion Frenzy 2 is on 360, I don't know about regular Xbox.
We lost our copy.
Rar...

Anyhoo, you should aslo try DDR!!!
I REALLY don't like the graphics of that game on Xbox or the 360, though. I prefer it on ps2.
Ahh, I'm such a ps2 hag!

But... try Madden if you're into sports.
Prettiness. I like watching my little brother play.
Hate sports, though.
Ooo, and paintballer! Or maybe that's on ps2...

Sovieto said:
have fun with your opinion, cause no one cares about it around here.

and as for panzer dragon orta, i played that and didnt like it, the style of play i think is to old for this day in age

I would really like to kick your ass, I saw your picture your such a little *****:
sovieto1an.jpg

Sillyhat said:
I would really like to kick your ass, I saw your picture your such a little *****:
sovieto1an.jpg

you just dont argue with sovieto...

Man... Sillyhat, you're ooone scary foo'*.

*foo' doesn't necessarily mean foo'... so don't kill me.

Ha ha, My friend got his xbox modded. the only game he played after that was super mario 64. :crazy:

Forza.

Sillyhat said:
sovieto1an.jpg
as long as i get chicks ill be the littlest ***** i can be.
but, that was reported, we'll see whos laughing when your banned.
and i can only imagine what you look like....

come on guys, this thread wasn't made for calling each other little bitches! lets stay to the main topic shall we?:thumbsup:

Back