Getting a 30 Streak in GE

I'm glad you regarded it as "lovely." Few people can truly appreciate the beauty and artful grace it takes to pull out a strata SV-400 and literally destroy another team of death-wishing noobs by reducing them to a pile of bloody, lifeless corpses...:thumbsup:

Honestly after seeing it happen I shudder to think of the consequences of NOT calling it lovely, amiright?:scared:

Well now that you are "THE CAT"...

YOU can bow down and pay homage!

Finally got a pic of one of my 30-0's...
30-0 2-10-13.jpg
Special thanks to all who contributed in this match, and especially the host for not quitting!

Details: Used silenced strata w/ ext mag and then picked up a silenced ivana (2 guns).

Last edited:
Nice Tampa :) Were those 56ers spamming? If they were that's very impressive bro.

Thanks. Yeah...once I got to around 15-0, I think those two gave up trying to win the match and just made it their mission to come after me - one with masty, the other with ivana - and BOTH with prox. But it was fine. They weren't very good, and actually helped increase my kills. LOL There was actually another 56 in the match, but he bailed once I got to 20-0 or something. I guess he didn't want any part of that one. This was my 10th 30 streak.

Nope, not every map yet. Tough on Sewers and Memorial since fewer people vote for those maps than the others (less chances).

Back