Getting a 30 Streak in GE

:lol: LOL! Ahhh...i am no game god... there are those out there that are better than I am...

But I won't say that I'm not trying...

i went 19-0 or so in conflict (station) i think when they started toobing me yesterday.
I ended up dying 4 times (all toobdeaths) in going 30-4. Still it's nice too know that without the toobs i could have made it happen in that lobby.

I've had a week from heaven on the 30 front. Had a 35 streak hosting on Jungle with Serenity Now ( my first whilst hosting ). Had a 31 on my alt the day after....and had a 37 on Nightclub this morning. That's my first in da club..... I happy :D

Wow getting 30 whilst hosting.
I take my hat off to you.
a 30 whilst hosting is almost worth 45 not hosting

Wow getting 30 whilst hosting.
I take my hat off to you.
a 30 whilst hosting is almost worth 45 not hosting

Haha just had my second 30 of the day, again hosting on Jungle with a faqs board member ( Blur ) This was on my kids account. Now all 5 accounts have 30+ streaks lol.

I'm on a roll :D

After reading about Tampa's conflict accomplishments i have been trying to get a 30-0 in Conflict these last few days.
Got only so far as 30-3, till 2-3 minutes ago when i finally went 30-0 in Jungle
Now i can finally go play teambased games again.

Last edited:
My ultimate quest: Conflict 30-0 at least once on every map... Anyone done it?

i just got 30-1 in industrial just now, juts mised out on my second 30-0 run in conflict

For those who have gotten a 30-streak: What level were you when you got your first 30-streak?

For those who have gotten a 30-streak: What level were you when you got your first 30-streak?

When I was LV56, about 3 months ago after almost a year of playing... Then I went 30 streak crazy for a bit, and I even got one as a LV31 alt :D.

And today I got another 30 on my alt, and it was special to me because it's my first for a while, and I made two FAQs quit on me.

Back