Getting a 360 for my birthday....

lordcorm

PWNED YOU!!!
Nov 16, 2006
HydePark, Utah
Wii Online Code
1867-6578-5160-4499
Ok, im getting a 360 for my birthday, (i hope), but i have a couple of questions.

1. Should i go with Elite, or just go with Pro??? What is the use of the extra 100GB?

2. What are the best games to get, that are not M (i cant get M games yet :(, untill i mode the DVD firmware)

Thx, any reply would be appreciated. :)

The extra 100gb are for if you like to download alot of stuff like arcade games and stuff off of market place.

Some good games are forza 2 if you like racing and stuf.Hopfully some people can help with more games.

Ok, cool, i think i will go with Pro, but is there a way that i can get more HD space, like buying another HardDrive?

Also, anyone here have modifyed DVD firmware on there 360??

yes youc an buy another hard drive, in fact you can buy an elite hard drive or a pro hard drive. also you can buy a 256mb memory card for it.

as for games, thats tough..all the good ones are M but go on gamestop.com, they have 90% of 360 games listed and you can filter them by rating.

Does the 360 have a wireless adapter built-in like the wii, or do i have to buy it?

I have an Elite, my son has the Pro. He's always running out of space. To add the 120GB drive to the Arcade or Pro/Premium will set you back $179us.

I've had my Elite down to 30GB free. I highly suggest (if money's not an issue) you go with the Elite.

The WiFi adapter is $99. Expensive, which is why I haven't bought one and just use the ethernet port. I have a WiFi router on top of my TV to cover my wireless needs and use one of it's 4 ports for the 360.

Back