Getting a 360. GRAW or COD3 package?

ics

WiiChat Member
Nov 22, 2006
I am getting the pro version but can either get the holiday package with GRAW and Arcade. Or with COD3?

Can't decide

Why not get a wii? great games, great controler, 20 years of kick-ass games, gamecube compatibility, FREE web browsar, online play, SSBB, news and forcat channel, and it looks cooler.

Wiitendo said:
Why not get a wii? great games, great controler, 20 years of kick-ass games, gamecube compatibility, FREE web browsar, online play, SSBB, news and forcat channel, and it looks cooler.
get outa here you xbox hating fool

nice sig...
30di0zm.gif

okay
i got a perfect answer for this one
Get the CoD3 package
beat cod3, the only thing worth playing on that is the single player which is good
trade in cod3 to gamestop
buy graw 2 when it comes out (march 13th i believe, could be wrong, soon nonetheless)

GRAW all the way! great single player great multipayer ...great shooter...
and then get graw 2!

both are for the online. But GRAW has leaderboards and clans and such right built in. As far as i know COD still sucks at thatwith consoles. I still think call of duty is really prime on pc, and tom clancy games are starting to reverse that fact. Graw 2 looks sweet.

Hey thanks for all your help but I found a better deal. I bought the following from someone in another forum for $450 Canadian.
I have it now all setup at home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xbox 360 with hard drive
1 wired controller
1 wireless controller
NHL 2K7
Madden NFL 2007
Project Gotham Racing
Xbox Live Arcade
About 10 months left of Xbox Live Gold.
Just bought system in December, works great, no issues still under warranty which is now 1 year.

--------------------------------------

Had to sell my Wii to get it though. I love the wii but I want a 360 more right now. Will save up again to get another wii later when there are more games out.

ics said:
Hey thanks for all your help but I found a better deal. I bought the following from someone in another forum for $450 Canadian.
I have it now all setup at home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xbox 360 with hard drive
1 wired controller
1 wireless controller
NHL 2K7
Madden NFL 2007
Project Gotham Racing
Xbox Live Arcade
About 10 months left of Xbox Live Gold.
Just bought system in December, works great, no issues still under warranty which is now 1 year.

--------------------------------------

Had to sell my Wii to get it though. I love the wii but I want a 360 more right now. Will save up again to get another wii later when there are more games out.
you wont regret it
and what dose Xbox live arcade mean?
a game?
its probably hexic, the one that comes with the harddrive version

p.s. whats his reason for selling?

Yeah Xbox Arcade Live is just old games like pacman etc.. It comes with the system.
He sold it because he works on computers all day and his hand/arms hurt from that and it's too much pain to play at night.

Question: He subscribed to Xbox Live using his account on the Xbox. If I delete his account will it still work under the profile I created?

Last edited:
Back