Getting a headache with metroid 3

ojo

Life...
Aug 13, 2007
Wii Online Code
7902-8664-3910-2343
Any of you guys get headaches when you play this game for a few hours. I get a bit dizzy and light headed when I play metroid 3 sometimes. You guys have any solutions.

Other than take short 15 to and hour breaks between sessions no. Do you have any sensitivey to lights and sounds? If this is from the puzzle i get the that pained head thing when they are hard haha.

I got a headache the first time I played it...but you know that was for a good three hours. I think he means when he's moving and shooting and stuff.
You should just take a good 10-15 minute break every hour, though i'll say it isn't the easiest to ever save in that game, that's one solution. Or you could just bare it out. I get used to games like that so I don't get many headaches from games anymore unless playing for a long time.

what type of controls to you guys use basic, standard, or advanced.

I would love to play metroid WITH A HEAD ACHE....its just not realesd here:mad5:

Well you don't have seizure's or nothing right? Just headaches?
I would say take breaks like others have suggested. I don't get a headache playing any game, but maybe just don't go at it for so long.

Also I play with advanced controls, only way to go :lol:

is it just this game or others?

cause this game isn't that big of a difference from other fps', or games in that matter (in camera movement)

just take a break ever so often and dont over play

(and i have my setting to advance, but i dont think the setting change it at all)

I get head aches when I play some FPS games(So I avoid those types). It wasn't an issue until Half Life 2. Something about the lighting made me sick. A lot of these lighting resolutions, camera movements aren't really tested. Until they acknowledge that humans can get sick from certain visual effects, we'll see games with more lighting that could give you a tan.

i was playing it 3 days ago for 6 hours straight with no headache......just hungry and thirsty.....:lol:

wario2ooo said:
i was playing it 3 days ago for 6 hours straight with no headache......just hungry and thirsty.....:lol:

That's it I got it around 3:00 and was like omfg!! this game is so good, then i felt kinda sleepy and realized it was around 2:00:lol: Not Jokeing:lol:

Back