Getting A Job! :)

ssbb_lover said:
If you hold off from cussing twice though, you get payed extra.

Wait What? Payed extra for not cussing?

you should be fine, its holiday season and ebgames is a madhouse..get ready to work your ass off! good luck!

My addvice is work in a small inde store

Its more fun

dont know muchy :) sorry, all i can do is wish you a happy birthday......wait no......wish you luck

Any retail store around the holidays is a madhouse, you're just confined to a smaller store than most. Good luck getting the job and good luck with it if you get it.

Turst me smaller stores can get worse (I used to [STRIKE]work in [/STRIKE] manage a inde store)
Damn every christmass it was mad

I could only imagine; working at Best Buy "Black Friday" as we so lovingly call it and then around Christmas it was hard to walk around in the store, and that store isn't small.

Good luck with the interview! lol and good luck with the harassment of teenagers with nothing better to do.

And good luck answering the questions of the games retarded
Trust me
I lost count of the amout of times I had to say the memory card is for saveing games

Darkprinny said:
And good luck answering the questions of the games retarded
Trust me
I lost count of the amout of times I had to say the memory card is for saveing games
Wow...some people...I had to deal with a few customers who didn't know how a gaming system worked at all, so I kinda know where you're coming from.

Other classics
"How do I get two screens on ?" - He wanted two player
"Is Gran turismo 3/GTA3 coming out on PSone ?" -
"Why dosnt the game look like it did on tv ?" (its called a addvert)
"Why are the used games so cheap" my responce was "you can pay more if you want"
"Where do I plug this pad ?" - He had a N64 and tryed to use a Psone pad
Customer comes in looks around "Do you sell PSone games ?" I point out the wall behind him thats full of them
"Whens Mario/Zelda coming out on PSone"
"Have you got sonic on PSone ?"

Sounds like PSOne was quite popular while you were there.

Luckily I didn't run into too many people with questions like that.

OH trust me
Most people in the area I worked (Openshaw Manchester) knew sod all about games but if they saw a massive pair of tits on the cover they picked the game up (this happend a lot with Darkstalkers 3)
They where of differing ages not just kids

Lol at the PSone overkill. People like their PSones over there, DP

They didnt know what a Snes was

Darkprinny said:
OH trust me
Most people in the area I worked (Openshaw Manchester) knew sod all about games but if they saw a massive pair of tits on the cover they picked the game up (this happend a lot with Darkstalkers 3)
They where of differing ages not just kids

They didnt know what a Snes was
Wow...I'm sorry Prinny, to have to deal with that would drive me insane.

Back