Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Getting a Wii today dont know what games to get

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Gaming' started by Chel, Jan 28, 2007.

1. Chel

Chel WiiChat Member

Hey everyone,

First off I'm new to the boards and thought Id share a bit about my gaming preferences. I am PC gamer playing mainly cs and some rts' like aoe. Now my sisters and I (two of them) are going out today to get ourselves a Wii. My question is what are some good games? I plan on picking up Twilight Princess since I liked Ocarina of Time(sp?) but other than that I don't know whats good. Personally when it comes to console games I like rpgs, some console shooters but I leave that to the PC, and action/adventure. Game length doesn't really bother me that much, since Ill be still using my PC for gaming for the most part its just that every once in a while I like to get off the computer and play some console games.

My sisters are a bit of an issue on games though..they love Mario Party (heck, I do to lol) and super smash bros but I understand their not coming out until roughly March. So I don't know what they would like. They are 23 and 19 btw so their not little kids lol.

Thanks for the help.

2. WiiWouldLike2Play

WiiWouldLike2Play CU Guild For Life! :DDD

Wii Friend Code: 2881-3576-4343-5770
    2881-3576-4343-5770
    hmm get Zelda.. i heard everyone loves it. :] and if you buy more Wii Remotes, get Wario! its a fast game to beat but its better to play on multiplayer!

3. MasterJedi2U

MasterJedi2U Banned

Wii Friend Code: 5251-2094-6508-9892
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    Trauma Center Second Opinion seems like a good choice maybe. Also I'd tell them about Elebits, Super Monkey Ball, and Excite Truck. Wario Ware is kinda pointless IMO.

4. surfinrach90

surfinrach90 I GOT A JAR OF DIRT.

Rayman would be cool with multiplayer for you and your sisters in my opinion.

If you enjoyed Zelda in the past then go for this one!

Can't think of anyother ones to recomend really. :thumbsup:

5. PtonJalken

PtonJalken Ptowwnaagee!

Wii Friend Code: 7740-5070-1158-5119
    7740-5070-1158-5119
    Warioware: Smooth Moves is a good party game for all ages and genders. A Good game to get for you and your sisters.

Zelda: Twilight Princess is a good 35-50Hour adventure game you could get for yourself for a good kick.

And of Course you get WiiSports which is good for all ages and genders also.

If you want a First Person Shooter i suggest Red Steel, ive played COD3/RedSteel/FarCry and i believe it is the best of the 3 launch titles for First Person Shooters.

Hope this helps a little.