Getting a Wii!!!

Carts

WiiChat Member
Mar 5, 2008
Hi I decided to get a wii. I Currently have enough money to buy 1 or 2 games. SSBB is my first choice (biggest reason for getting a Wii). But if they are sold out I dont really know what to get. I am looking for a good party game for me and my girlfriend, so I was thinking of wariowares or mario Party 8. then im looking for a single player game, I was thinking LOZ or SMG. Note: for now I will only get a wiimote and mabye a GC controller. If you have any better suggestions please tell me.

Now a little about myself. I have owned every nintendo system, from NES to a Gamecube (but now I got none). I own a 360, I was a overlord of 1 of a popular halo community called Podtacular. We played against the creaters (Bungie) of halo twice (once on Halo2 then on Halo 3, could probobly found on youtube). Nowadays I rarly play halo, I am mostly in COD4 and I got the oblivion game of the year edition (it is very addicting, I am lv 39).

I am looking foward into getting inolved in the community.

_Hey, there welcome. Well many people have decided to get the Wii once they heard about the great amount of players and how aticipated SSBB was/is. But anyway, it wouldn't be a bad idea to get a Wii, it's a great system for having friends or better yet just with your gf. And your gf will definitly play, my gf hates playing on any other system but she loves the Wii and I've read others say the same thing. It would also be a smart move because, when your on your 360, she won't bother you since she'll be too busy with the Wii. :lol: Lol well it's your call, I mean it's not expensive neither , the hard part is getting your hands on a Wii. But I hope you good luck if your 100% percent positive that your getting it. And once again welcome to the forum.:smilewinkgrin:

Hey, welcome! Games I'd recommend (other than Super Smash Bros. Brawl, seeing as that's presumed) would be The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and Super Mario Galaxy. Mario Party 8 is a great party game, as is Big Brain Academy, and WiiSports (not that you'd need to buy that).

Looking forward to seeing you around the forum. ;)

Welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay here.
When you get a chance, please read over the 'Forum Rules and Regulations' so you know the rules of the site.

Thanks for joining.

Welcome to WiiChat!
I think both you and your Girlfriend would enjoy Super Mario Galaxy, but if you wait a bit longer Mario Kart Wii is coming out, so that may be good as well.

Enjoy the forum :)

Back