Getting bored of zelda

Dildeep5

WiiChat Member
Jul 18, 2007
Thanks spyro. Ive gotten past that part although im still finding the forest temple boring. I hope it gets better.

Last edited:
Yeah the novelty of the nintendo wii is getting pretty darn boring

I'm gonna get a 360 just look at the games coming out on it

GTA4
MASS EFFECT
HALO 3
RESI EVIL 5
BIOSHOCK
FALLOUT 3

need I say any more? it's better than all the mario kiddy crap nintendo keep spewing out

Your at the first part of the game, there is quite a few monkeys. . .

The game does get better, a lot better:)

At ally, whats the point of being a troll? do you get some 'kiddy' kicks from it? :rolleyes:

I do beleive there is some non kiddy nintendo games coming out, have you ever seen some 8 year old buying a resident evil game?

You want to know how to remove those big plants?

You have to use your shield to bump that "bomb bug" and then carry the bug over to the ledge and drop it in the plant from above (before it explodes in your hands). There is another bug on the other side for the other plant.

The game gets much better for sure, I didn't like that temple too much either, but stick with it, it gets real good after.

Spyro said:
You want to know how to remove those big plants?

You have to use your shield to bump that "bomb bug" and then carry the bug over to the ledge and drop it in the plant from above (before it explodes in your hands). There is another bug on the other side for the other plant.

Thanks for that!

ally_uk said:
Yeah the novelty of the nintendo wii is getting pretty darn boring

I'm gonna get a 360 just look at the games coming out on it

GTA4
MASS EFFECT
HALO 3
RESI EVIL 5
BIOSHOCK
FALLOUT 3

need I say any more? it's better than all the mario kiddy crap nintendo keep spewing out

there's decent games in that list that i will definately be picking up, but in all reality it's just more of the same really.

most, if not all of those games will play exactly the same way that their predecessors did. maybe they're longer, or have a better storyline, or have better physics, but when it comes down to it, you're still wittling away on analog sticks, much the same way i was doing 10 years ago on my nintendo 64.

those qualities i listed (story, length, physics...) are also the last things i look for in a game.

also, plenty of non-kiddy games coming to the wii. a little development company called rockstar comes to mind. you may have heard of them. they love the wii.

Well all I'm trying to say is Nintendo Wii is pretty boring at the moment

I have Zelda, Heatseeker, Wii Sports, Metal Slug , Res Steel

And as for the XBOX games i have posted earlier come on guys i'm 22 years old I do not want to play super mario or have a crappy resi evil game which will be umbrella chronicles hence the 360 will fufill my hardcore gaming needs!

So not really anythin decent but Zelda. Yes u can really judge the wii ownin a game like metal slug!

ally_uk said:
Well all I'm trying to say is Nintendo Wii is pretty boring at the moment

I have Zelda, Heatseeker, Wii Sports, Metal Slug , Res Steel

And as for the XBOX games i have posted earlier come on guys i'm 22 years old I do not want to play super mario or have a crappy resi evil game which will be umbrella chronicles hence the 360 will fufill my hardcore gaming needs!
so quit complaining about it and get on an xbox forum. we dont want you here if all youre going to do is troll.

Zelda gets way better. I was playing it like twice every two weeks :lol: because I just couldn't get into it. Eventually it gets much better. I stopped though in that underwater temple because I couldn't get past it.

Shinji said:
Zelda gets way better. I was playing it like twice every two weeks :lol: because I just couldn't get into it. Eventually it gets much better. I stopped though in that underwater temple because I couldn't get past it.

me too! i just need to find the big key and i'll be done with it... i've heard that this is one of the lengthiest temples.

i just can't get myself back into this game. i take month long breaks from it and then i forget where everything is.

this game just kinda sucks you in sometimes and becomes so addicting and i remember why i love it so much, and then other times i just can't be bothered.

Back