Getting dicsconnetced?

rcottsober

WiiChat Member
Feb 2, 2008
Whenever I connect to wi-fi with my wii, i connect and then get disconnected shortly after. I was wondering if anybody could help me at all?

rcottsober said:
Whenever I connect to wi-fi with my wii, i connect and then get disconnected shortly after. I was wondering if anybody could help me at all?

Please provide more info. Via wireless how and what is you Wii attempting to connect to? Do you have a router?

I have the same problem rscottsober. I have a RAngeMax Next Wireless-N Router. When I go to connection setting it doesn't register it as a access point. I am trying to play medal of honor heroes 2 online. What should I do? Just get a LAN connection please help!

reevedmoir said:
I have the same problem rscottsober. I have a RAngeMax Next Wireless-N Router. When I go to connection setting it doesn't register it as a access point. I am trying to play medal of honor heroes 2 online. What should I do? Just get a LAN connection please help!

If it does not register as an access point you can say advanced and punch in the information manually. As for a LAN Adapter I would recommend This. It works right out of the box. Plug the USB in, "Power" light turns on. Add a live Ethernet cable and "LAN" lights up. Goto settings, select wired, and wallah. (That is if you use DHCP)

Back