Getting Disconnected From Phone

ChaldoG

WiiChat Member
Feb 13, 2008
Wii Online Code
5297-4023-7522-9192
Every time while im playing medal of honor 2 online and some one in my house answers the house phone i get disconected but while my wii is disconected the internet on my psp is still working.

Can some one explain to me why this is happening???????

Hmm... the phone causes the problem? That brings a few ideas to my mind.

If you have Dial-up connection, this interferes with the Wii. It is best to have DSL or High-Speed internet.

If you don't have dial-up but have a fast internet, the phone may be interfering with any wireless devices you use for online connection.

different games will respond differently to interruptions.excessive latency... even different games on the wii

HammerBro. said:
Hmm... the phone causes the problem? That brings a few ideas to my mind.

If you have Dial-up connection, this interferes with the Wii. It is best to have DSL or High-Speed internet.

I have comcast high speed internet and a belkin wireless g router. Does that have to do anything.

AH!
you have a 2.4Ghz CORDLESS phone... your phone randomly selects a frequency each time it's used... there's a 30% chance that it will pick a competing frequency and messup your wireless internet devices (like Wii)... you'll have to change your phone for a 5Ghz model to avoid this...

you might avoid interference if the wireless router is right against your Wii
:yesnod::yesnod:

Back