getting DS lite.

AmoebA

Kool Kid
Nov 13, 2006
Wichita Falls,Tx
im getting a ds lite,cause my sis gets her income tax after christmas so shes gonna buy me something,and i decided to get a ds lite. i need links to like people play the games like Nintendogs and Animal Crossing. and others i need help on decideing wich games to get. im sure my sis will let me get 2 and 3 at the most. your replies on if you like certain games dont like certain games just what ever i need responses.

Well I got a Black DS Lite, only thing bad about that is that the finger prints can be seen easily, but that can be taken away with some velvet cloth (I bought a storage case for my DS, which came with a velvet cloth.). And I don't really know what type of games you do like, Nintendogs is practically the new Tamogotchi, or Virtual Pet if you hadn't been around at my time.

If you're into roleplaying games, I suggest the following:

Final Fantasy III
Children of Mana
Magical Starsign
Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time

If you're looking for unique type of (fun) games, I suggest:

Elite Beat Agents
Cooking Mama
Wario Ware: Touched!
Feel The Magic
Electroplankton
Big Brain Academy
Brain Age
Sudoku
Bubble Bobble Revolution

Platformer/Adventure

Super Mario 64X4
Rayman
Super Princess Peach
Yoshi DS
Resident Evil: Deadly Silence

Racing Genre:

Mario Kart

Kamikaze said:
Well I got a Black DS Lite, only thing bad about that is that the finger prints can be seen easily, but that can be taken away with some velvet cloth (I bought a storage case for my DS, which came with a velvet cloth.). And I don't really know what type of games you do like, Nintendogs is practically the new Tamogotchi, or Virtual Pet if you hadn't been around at my time.

If you're into roleplaying games, I suggest the following:

Final Fantasy III
Children of Mana
Magical Starsign
Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time

If you're looking for unique type of (fun) games, I suggest:

Elite Beat Agents
Cooking Mama
Wario Ware: Touched!
Feel The Magic
Electroplankton
Big Brain Academy
Brain Age
Sudoku
Bubble Bobble Revolution

Platformer/Adventure

Super Mario 64X4
Rayman
Super Princess Peach
Yoshi DS
Resident Evil: Deadly Silence

Racing Genre:

Mario Kart

Sounds like cool games I like a little of all. I am getting a DS Lite in the morning when the store opens up. I wanna get only one game for now but I think to have more fun I should get a WiFi game. But I do want FFIII and the new Castlevania when it ships next month.

Well I got my pearl white DS Lite and I'm lovin it. It's soooo sexy.! I got BomberMan Land it's a blast..lmao
Anyone else got this lil gem..?

Back