Getting Hot Spring Water To Goron Just Outside Castle Town

Wiiaholic

aka Mr. Duddle
Dec 20, 2006
USA
Wii Online Code
4391-3728-1657-2213
Note: This is NOT for the Goron that needs the water AFTER the bridge is repaired.

How can I get hot spring water to the Goron just outside Castle Town that asks for hot spring water to blow up the boulder barricade blocking the main path?

I've tried buying hot spring water in a bottle from the Gorons' shop in Castle Town but you can only drink that yourself. Is there another big barrel I have to find somewhere and carry it to him?

hmm....talk to the old goron in karariko village and he will give u a big barrel of hot spring water

Did you read my note at the beginning of the post? That's for the other Goron once the bridge is repaired to revitalize him. I even tried going back to the old Goron that's outside Milo's Shop to see if he'd give me a 2nd barrel but he just says thanks for the previous task.

hmm.....u should be able to buy it in caste town......i forgot how.......it has to do with the kid goron saying something about bring hot spring water

Yes. I can buy hot spring water from the Goron's Shop in Castle Town. The only thing is it goes into an empty bottle and only Link can drink it. When I try to give it to the Goron near the boulder barricade Link simply pours it on the ground :-/

bubble it over a rock with a person from hillsville, they know where to find it....if problems continue, please contact me immediately

penguinphil said:
bubble it over a rock with a person from hillsville, they know where to find it....if problems continue, please contact me immediately
Hillsville?

you have to watch out for the spiders or you're in for no good

I would appreciate real help so just stop responding penguinphil. Thanks.

I think Wario's right. I'm pretty sure you're supposed to speak with the Goron when you have it and he'll recognize that you have it.

Last edited:
I've tried that though countless times. I've drank the water in front of him. I've tried just talking to him with the water in empty bottles. I've tried z-targetting him when using it. It never works.

Would posting an image of this help at all? It's driving me nuts!

Back