getting more health capacity

I think that refers to a part of level 5-2 that you kill an "amazee dayzee" with a Catch Card, get the card for that enemy, and then sell it at the card shop for 300 coins.

italianqt said:
I think that refers to a part of level 5-2 that you kill an "amazee dayzee" with a Catch Card, get the card for that enemy, and then sell it at the card shop for 300 coins.

I captured the dark golden dayzee on the flopside pit... that guy was insane! With just one hit, it takes an insane amount of HP (20-30) I'm wondering if the card will mean a good earning if selling it.

But he refers... in killing that dayzee... I do not remember how much points do you earn... but, if you defeat the dark golden dayzee, you gain 9990 points

Oh that's right! Well, the regular gold dayzee gets you 3000 points ONLY if you kill it. You don't get the points if you use a Catch Card.

italianqt said:
hey that was mine:mad5:
o well the best way iss to do that and buy all the gold token things. then go to chapter 1-3 and get the fast flower and use them all for 30000 each:lol:

Chicagoan said:
I captured the dark golden dayzee on the flopside pit... that guy was insane! With just one hit, it takes an insane amount of HP (20-30) I'm wondering if the card will mean a good earning if selling it.

But he refers... in killing that dayzee... I do not remember how much points do you earn... but, if you defeat the dark golden dayzee, you gain 9990 points

what card number is it???:wtf:

Back