Getting my router online

Shadowpunk

WiiChat Member
Nov 21, 2006
Well today my sister gave me her router because she didnt need it anymore and now i have problems setting it up :sad: i have everything hooked up but when i scan for signal on my Wii it wont work and i know its not the Wii because it wont work on my psp either it finds the signal but it doesn't connect to it says a "Dns error has ocurred" do i have to call my ISP and give them the routers ip #???? plz help me i really wanna go online with my Wii!!!!

nope it didnt work :frown2: now the Wii doesnt find the signal my psp still finds it but it still wont work anymore ideas???

i downloaded the installation software but it wont find the router i followed all the instructions but it wont find the router

OKAY nvm i got it to work now does any1 know how to erase the history the Wii leaves on the PC??? if it leaves any at all

You know how when you browse the web on your pc it leaves a cache and history so itll be faster next time you whant to go to that website well does the Wii leave any on your PC.

Shadowpunk said:
You know how when you browse the web on your pc it leaves a cache and history so itll be faster next time you whant to go to that website well does the Wii leave any on your PC.

No, how could it? The Wii isn't running it's software on your PC. However I've heard there is a savefile on the Wii that you can delete; this is probably the Opera cache.

oh because i google searched wii flash games on my pc and when i did the same on the wii the website i had already clicked on the pc was already highlighted on the wii.

Back