Getting online in Canada

ggazoo

WiiChat Member
Aug 24, 2007
I found out that the Wii is incompatible with Bell Sympatico... has anyone in Canada (hopefully Ontario) been able to get online with their Wii?

ggazoo said:
I found out that the Wii is incompatible with Bell Sympatico... has anyone in Canada (hopefully Ontario) been able to get online with their Wii?

ya, i live in st thomas ontario, and i was able to get my wii online no problem, im using a wireless router, if you dont have one you could try buying the nintendo wifi usb connector, it connect to your comp, and comunicates with the wii thus putting in on its online service...........

hope that helps

i live in Hamilton ontario and also have Bell sympatico. I as well use a wireless router and been able to connect the Wii through since day one and been hooked up every since with no problems.

Thanks guys.. I think it may be my modem... I'm getting Bell to send me a new one, as min eis 5 years old. It sounds like my old modem was asking for a username and password, which was the problem. We'll see next week!

You guys using the LAN adapter?

I worked at bell sympatico for a while and i'm positive that it works with the Wii (i myself use bell sympatico). Ensure you have a wireless modem/router. Verify the settings of your router maybe you have encryption on the router or maybe you set the DHCP client limit too low. Also verify mac filters.

Thanks... I did that just and now it works great!

Back